Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who agrees with Obama bringing in Muslim refugees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The President recently talked about how they are keeping America safer and admittedly said they even have intercepted terrorist attacks already and he continued on to say we are doing the best we can and we also encourage Americans to be vigilant as well.. so theirs a lot more going on in America that we don't even know about and probably not being told not to scare Americans.

am sure there's more terrorist here in America on call waiting on their superiors. I think that's why theirs all this talk about closing the internet to ISIS..

Comment

"Closing the internet to Isis"

All of my keks

I forgot Isis signs into their PC with

Username: Ihatechristians1988
      Password: allahuakbar
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

I guess people are scared lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
          Good thing we treat our veterans so well eh?

But yeah it ins't a sign of epidemic racism, but I'm worried its the start.

Similar things have happened in the past post terrorist events, with no help being done from people like trump.
          I am a Sikh, a veteran and a fucking store owner. Trust me, racism shit like this happens almost on a daily basis to me, if some customer is pissed or dissatisfied in any reason, Or if I foiled their beer run attempt they conclude their argument almost always with "you fucking terrorist" I used to get really riled up and start telling them about my service and deployments but then as time went by, i stopped giving fucks I'm like now you are being racist and ignorant, shall I call the cops now ? some people are not exposed enough, aand some people are just plain ignorant. I hate it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm with you man but everyone seems to ignore it.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Just to put this into a mirror perspective https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRX31HOikws

Comment

Originally posted by goarmy View Post
                ^^^ you are in Europe and one thing living in Europe for sometime is people all share their dislike for America. I been to italy france, you name it. They all got something to say whether is mocking the Americans with jokes or burning a flag all in good fun.

From what Ive gather is the Muslim world have been thought that America is the bad guys and who know how much miss conception they have. That alone is something in common.

Also I live too around a multi culture area here in the states and I can say once people come to the states they are actually more patriotic than most.. Guess it takes time to see that they been fed lies

I dont think the fellas here are racist just more concerned about people that are thought and trained to hate America coming here. Specially the ones that are trained to kill at the cost of their own lives.
                Well I am an American citizen and I do not hate America, I can honestly say I love my country but seeing certain people being so terrified/alienated from a certain religion is frightening for me. And Europeans do not dislike America. Whenever people find out I'm american I get the same reaction, people love it and keep asking me how it's like and such.

I guess I do not really have an opinion, just keep religion out of politics and stop caring about what people believe in. Talk cars instead!
                Instagram : makeitsnap

1985 e28 520i

Comment

Originally posted by bostonvert View Post
                  just keep religion out of politics and stop caring about what people believe in.
                  thats what has fucked us TBH way too many evagelists, pastors, cultish baptist church leaders etc. have become senators and pushed their religious values on the rest of the country, not looking out for the greater good.

Comment

One have to be honest to himself/herself to understand the whole thing.
                    Blowback: happens when a country thinks that is better than the rest of the world and imposes itself on others (my personal definition)

To be fair, here is the mirror perspective https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UryciFTWTP4

Comment

Working...
                    X