Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spaz
    almost like urthane m3 cab...but better :P
    Yes, they use offset e30 M3 CAB geometery. But allllooottt stiffer.
    Less material = less room for play.

Jon, Rob....if I were to call, which one of you should I call to ask for?
    And when is a possible GB targetted for? I would want mine by the 29th or something, so I could install them next time I am back at home.

Comment

I smell a GB ;)

I'd be down for a pair, but not in bright green.
      San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

Originally posted by BimmerToad
        I smell a GB ;)

I'd be down for a pair, but not in bright green.
        ditto.

Aaron
        2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Rob, I hope it is okay I mentioned it. But seems like there are some interested parties....especially after the review from the most critical one.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
            after the review from the most critical one.
            No kidding. When I give my nod of approval on a product people take notice ;)

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
            https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

i'd be down if a GB happened, that would be sweet, prefferably non green, but if they were green, i couldnt care less, function over form. let us know
              Dan

Comment

alright, let me talk to Jon Monday. I will start a group buy thread over in the appropriate section tomorrow morning.
                We have some sets that do not say Treehouse Racing on one side, therefore they will be cheaper. I am talking to Jon about selling those on a GB, making the CAB's pretty cheap.
                If not the badass lime green, which color would you guys prefer?
                Thanks
                Rob

PS: If you call, you will be talking to Jon. I am only working Fridays as of right now (school).

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
                Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
                Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Originally posted by Skafrog
                  The silver is REALLY nice. or unpainted for even cheaper :) we all have krylon skillz, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Skafrog
                    alright, let me talk to Jon Monday. I will start a group buy thread over in the appropriate section tomorrow morning.
                    We have some sets that do not say Treehouse Racing on one side, therefore they will be cheaper. I am talking to Jon about selling those on a GB, making the CAB's pretty cheap.
                    Thanks
                    Rob

PS: If you call, you will be talking to Jon. I am only working Fridays as of right now (school).
                    black would be nice, whatever is cheapest, its not a decoration, its a CAB, the less decoration, the cheaper, the better. let us know about the GB!
                    Dan

Comment

It's under the car, the purpose is the main concern.....so I don't really care on color.

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan
                        black would be nice, whatever is cheapest, its not a decoration, its a CAB, the less decoration, the cheaper, the better. let us know about the GB!
                        My thoughts exactly. Black would be preferable, but if I have to pay extra for black, then unpainted. The cheaper, as long as they function the same , the better!
                        San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

FYI. They are VERY visable through the wheel well. Knowing this is why I went against green. Even silver on my car is very visable.

Black would be best.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                          https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

no, for being a r3v member, I will paint them black for you guys for free :)

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
                            Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
                            Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Black preferable. TreeHouseRacing text doesnt matter. I am in for the GB.

Aaron
                              2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Hmmm I just installed brand new urathane offset m3 bushings about 10K ago.

wish these were out before then :(

awesome product though

Comment

Working...
                                X