Say hi to Sophia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say hi to Sophia

My new girl is an 87 325iC with a 5 speed. Plans are to keep her mostly stock as she is driven daily and will be passed along to my daughter in 2 years when she gets her license. It is a father/daughter project. She has already helped with the timing belt and done a complete oil change on her own.

A slight drop in front and some weaves will be added. Also, the bumpers will be tucked and a front spoiler may be added if I find a cheap one. Other than that we'll just slowly go through it for the next couple years until its time to turn over the keys.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Get some trim paint and go over the grills and the bumper trim and the car will instantly look cleaner. Good looking vert though!
    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

looks like a good project to work on together.

Comment

name doesn't fit the car IMO.

nice find.

Comment

Looks awesome, get a hold of nespo325is if you areinterested in a mint is front valance.
          sigpic
          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
            name doesn't fit the car IMO.

nice find.
            I agree, but there is no arguing with a 14 year old girl when it comes to these matters
            sigpic

Comment

A 14YO girl doing an oil change? That is pretty cool.

First order of business today: get a proper key chain and key fob of your daughter's choice.
              I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

new driver? don't tuck the bumpers because she, or any other new driver, will need them for absorbing impacts.

Comment

Working...
                X