Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SpasticDwarf and DinanM3ATL show Atlanta how it's done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf View Post
    Thanks guys. I appreciate the comments.
    Just so you guys know, this forum FUCKING OWNS the shit out of mye28.
    Be glad you don't have an e28, because aside from a select few, the e28 community is full of stupid fucks who are stubborn, close-minded elitists who reject anything new and refuse to admit they're wrong when proven so.
    It's embarassing to own an e28 just because I'll be associated with those morons.
    No really, tell us how you REALLY feel. j/k

I know what you mean, I <3 your car, and hope that my E28 can be as clean really soon. In fact, yours is the car that made me decide black is the new black, and I can't deny it. You'll see. Anyways, you did start your post "over there" with "I know this isn't most of you guys' style..." It was bound to happen. Whatever. You have plenty of fans that won't examine your grammar, punctuation and spelling with a fine tooth comb. (It can be annoying to have poor writing skills in excess, but really, who gives a flying fuck?) They do.

What I'm trying to say is: Dude, just brush your shoulder off... ;)

p.s. oh, my favorite is: "Gosh those wheels are SOOOO HEAVY.... why would you want to use them?" Last I checked, the E28 isn't exactly a track monster/autocross demon; we deserve to pimp it out a little. (or a lot in your case) okay, I'm done.
    Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
      No really, tell us how you REALLY feel. j/k

I know what you mean, I <3 your car, and hope that my E28 can be as clean really soon. In fact, yours is the car that made me decide black is the new black, and I can't deny it. You'll see. Anyways, you did start your post "over there" with "I know this isn't most of you guys' style..." It was bound to happen. Whatever. You have plenty of fans that won't examine your grammar, punctuation and spelling with a fine tooth comb. (It can be annoying to have poor writing skills in excess, but really, who gives a flying fuck?) They do.

What I'm trying to say is: Dude, just brush your shoulder off... ;)

p.s. oh, my favorite is: "Gosh those wheels are SOOOO HEAVY.... why would you want to use them?" Last I checked, the E28 isn't exactly a track monster/autocross demon; we deserve to pimp it out a little. (or a lot in your case) okay, I'm done.
      I really appreciate the support man. In all honesty, my mood didn't come from my own thread. It came from a For-Sale thread in which someone tried to sell some wheels. They were 16x8 et11. Everyone claimed they wouldn't fit, I came in and posted my car on wheels with identical size/offset.

Everyone had the nerve to tell my they could TELL my fenders were cut and that's how I fit them. My fenders are bone stock and I posted pics to prove it. Then they decide that the backs of my wheels must be milled because they shouldn't be possible to fit. I post pics of the backs of my wheels.
      Then they say that because my car is lower, I can fit the wheels. WTF? Seriously?
      Then they say my e28 is special.

C'mon.

They're so close-minded and they refuse to admit they're wrong. I hate the forum and the e28 community as a whole. I can think of 5 or so people who I can respect, who return it as well.

I bring new things to the table.. if you don't like them; cool. I couldn't care less..... but don't tell me I'm wrong when I know I'm right.

That's all.

/rant.

Thanks again ldsbeaker.

Comment

Very nice e28, needs the Euro goodies

Comment

Working...
        X