No announcement yet.

M60/62 Turbo kit....in the works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have to try some more with filler. I was messing around trying this without filler a few days ago, and I actually had a few little runs of beautiful autogenous weld on some of them. But mostly not... Lol.

I did weld a couple of aluminum cans together recently (with filler). That was a lot of work.

Comment

yeah i was down on 45amps and 16.5cfh so that helped a bit. but just really alot of patience and a close eye
      Because V8
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=282219

Doing it wrong since 91:wgaf:

Comment

Originally posted by driftingminor913 View Post
        Oops? Lol

Maybe I've missed this in your thread but I'm after some advice.

What injectors will you plan to run? Is there anything that is relatively direct replacement?

Thanks

Comment

I thought this project was sold already in the r3v facebook page. I saw an ad posted before ???
          sigpic
          323i MTEC1
          Z3 coupe
          E60 M5

Comment

Bummer if true. I'd like to see someone actually run an M62 turbo setup for a while...

Comment

very much needed necro bump

And FYI this current setup is going in my track car which is a e36, BUT no need to worry I will be on making this for the e30 m60 guys.

Like I have said this is for e30's but for my setup is a e36. This is the first of many kits I will
              Make and will make the next one a bit lower and a inch or so back near the strut tower so it won't interfere with the core support like it did on mine.
              hi,
              i'm in the process of collecting parts for my future turbo build (m60b30 in e30, nobody do that lol, but these engines are almost for free so lol why the fuck not),
              i'd like to know if you still build those manifolds & if u would be willing to ship to france & i'd like to know details(price n stuff).
              being lazy myself, i would like to avoid building my own...
              i will do so if i have no choice, aka you dont make them anymore or if they're too expensive (poor man's status).

btw give us update on your car please.

Comment

The car was sold from what I saw online. There are people with turbo set ups already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                sigpic
                323i MTEC1
                Z3 coupe
                E60 M5

Comment

Working...
                X