1986 325es 5 Speed 3200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 325es 5 Speed 3200

86' 325es 5 speed, alpine white with blue sport interior. 194k miles on odometer but car has about 20k more miles then that. Clean carfax, no accidents. Good running car and its a great cheap daily driver. Only small surface rust bubbles but no major rot or rust. The fact that the body and interior are so clean, it would be a great swap candidate or keep as a clean reliable daily. Also crack free dash.

Previous owner had a huge list of extensive work he had done. He replaced clutch and related parts, and also did the timing belt. Other minor stuff are was bushings, bearings, and seals. I replaced spark plugs, fuel filter, fuel pump, and odometer gears. Windshield has been replaced, and a brand new seal was used as well. New pictures will be posted Also recently resprayed the rocker panels black. Old paint was faded but it came out very good. New garigistic led upgrade for obc. All interior electronics work. I also did a seats out scrub of the carpets and vinyl sports seats. The inside cleaned up very well. Receipts for work and parts I've done will be included. While I don't know what was done before, I can say the car runs amazing and I've been driving it all over. No shaking or vibration at 80/90 on highways

$3200

Can contact me at 732-682-9601
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Zerothunder11; 07-13-2017, 12:27 PM.

Still available, bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Still got it, neeed to get into an e34

Comment

^ I have an E34...
          Turbo E30
          Roadkill 80lb 93 octane OBDI tune
          BavSol Cylinder Head
          Stock S50 in. cam Schrick ex. cam
          Otis' tubular T4 manifold
          Oringed 87mm S52, Eagle rods and 8.5:1 CP pistons.
          GT4094r w/Batmowheel Impeller
          614whp@17.5psi, 100 Oct
          690whp@21psi, 100 Oct
          801whp@27psi, 110 URT
          Old: 1/4 mile: 10.91@144.38 (636whp)
          New: ?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_f7fUVqblI

Comment

Manual? I'm def willing to trade for a manual e34. Any model as well, as long as it's manual

Comment

Working...
            X