Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love it

Comment

Nice pics, good to see Justin's E30 again. Did you change out the rearend? I think it had a 2.93 or 3.25 when I drove it last.

Something about that M5 doesn't seem right, but I can't put my finger on it. I think it's somewhere between the yellow lights, massive motorsport stripes, eyebrows and spraybombed taillights. Sexy car, but it seems to me that it's one of those cases where modding something doesn't make it look better.

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
        Great combination. Love the 4 door blue e30, very hot. What blue is that? Devons vert is the same blue I believe.

Yup OZ's I have a set in the shop right now getting redone...
        Hey....is that the set I sold to you? Those are rare, I regret selling them now.:(
        sigpic
        88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is
        e30s are like fat girls that USED to be hot, you just gotta work them out to make them hot again.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorsports View Post
          You seem to have Quite a few sets of wheels, any forsale?
          Thanks but they are all spoken for other then the Rials in the forsale section.

Originally posted by wickedE30 View Post
          Hey....is that the set I sold to you? Those are rare, I regret selling them now.:(
          Yup, those are the ones, they have been in the box they arrived in. Finally got around to dropping them off to get redone.
          sigpic
          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
            Something about that M5 doesn't seem right, but I can't put my finger on it. I think it's somewhere between the yellow lights, massive motorsport stripes, eyebrows and spraybombed taillights. Sexy car, but it seems to me that it's one of those cases where modding something doesn't make it look better.
            I see where you are coming from. It still looks good, but we all have our tastes.

The stripes and tailights could be changed down the road if he chooses to. Love the eybrows, though. Any like that for the E30, where they have the curve for the headlights?
            turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
            Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

oh... fuckin... wow!

i know i havent been around in a lil over a month, but id love to meet up wit more locals and chill. real nice lookin whips u two got there!
              Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                Looks awesome, especially for a 4-door. Where in D.C. are you located?
                Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
                oh... fuckin... wow!

i know i havent been around in a lil over a month, but id love to meet up wit more locals and chill. real nice lookin whips u two got there!
                thanks alot guys. I'm actually in Tyson's corner, on the VA side. We should totally set up a meet this summer. there is always stuff goin on with around these here parts.
                sigpic

Comment

Nice pics, good to see Justin's E30 again. Did you change out the rearend? I think it had a 2.93 or 3.25 when I drove it last.

haha nah its still the same 2.93 open diff. its a dog but it gets great gas milage highway driving, which i do alot of. so im reluctant to change it out, especially with gas prices as they are. even though i want to so badly
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCity11 View Post
                    I see where you are coming from. It still looks good, but we all have our tastes.

The stripes and tailights could be changed down the road if he chooses to. Love the eybrows, though. Any like that for the E30, where they have the curve for the headlights?
                    I'd like to get rid of the spoiler altogether, and the taillights are good enough for me as is. There is an ///M color pinstriping job going down both sides that I'd like to have redone sometime too. Might be visible in some of the larger pics.

and thumbsup to anyone who said something about a local meet! I'm up for it.
                    1991 ///M5

Comment

Im still lurking around fellas. the mkv gti has taken over all my forum time.

btw good job, the wheels were exactly what it needed.

it was a miser and it was pretty. w/steelies and all. ;)
                      Last edited by Avus E30; 08-23-2008, 07:19 AM.
                      HDE30 <3

Comment

i deff saw that m5 up at tech in march when i was visiting....

both cars look tits

Comment

Working...
                        X