X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Pair of BBS RS 15" or 16"

Looking for a pair of BBS RS, here are the requirements:

15"
    -Could be either a small lip or big lip.
    -4x100
    -Condition does not matter.(Nothing beyond repair)

16"
    -Has to have at least a 2.5" lip.
    -4x100

Let me know what you have, and your price. Im located in Chicago, so shipping is required if your out of state.

Don't need any tires either.

Good luck, very hard to find sets of wheels

Comment

Originally posted by YK91 View Post
      16"
      -Has to have at least a 2.5" lip.
      -4x100
      A set like this will be extremely expensive, and does not actually exist from the factory. (so you can pretty much rule it out, unless you want to spend mad $$$$$)

or.....

I've got a super clean 4x100 (redrill from 4x114.3) set, 15x6.5", et34, gold centers, .5" lips.

I'm not splitting up the set, but I am in chicago- which'll save you shipping and you can check them out in person.

$850 is all it takes.

Here are the only (crappy) pics I got for now as I haven't been actively advertising them.

Last edited by hexagone; 02-27-2010, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Nice wheels, but I only need two. Why are they extremely hard to find?

Im assuming no RS came with that much lip in 16"?

Comment

Originally posted by YK91 View Post
          Nice wheels, but I only need two. Why are they extremely hard to find?

Im assuming no RS came with that much lip in 16"?
          16" wheels you can find in 4x100, but not with big lips (RS003, these are $$$)

16" wheels you can find in 4x114.3 (not as expensive, but don't have much lip usually)

16" wheels you can find in 4x114.3, redrill to 4x100, and buy a 2nd set of wheels just to replace the lips and make them wide. So buying 2 sets of semi-desirable RSs, redrilling them, getting everything together- and you're probably looking at $2k +.

Not to mention that you have to source all this, could take months. What you're looking for is very very difficult to get, unless you just contract someone to make custom barrels/lips ($$$)

Comment

Well here is the thing. Im not looking for both pairs, I am looking for either or. The reason is, I already have a pair of 15" RS Replica's, which have a decent sized lip. If I were to get a 15" rs with the same lip or smaller it would be fine, since I could run the same width all around, or the smaller lip up front.

But if I were to get a 16", it would have to go in the rear, and if it was in the rear it would need to have the same amount of lip or more.

Here are the pictures of the rims I got:

Got them for dirt cheap, I mean close to nothing cheap. I have already looked into the Konig Remembers, and the ESM wheels but neither will work. The ESM's are too expensive.

Comment

Yeah man, I don't think it's gonna happen. To begin with, finding pairs of BBS RSs is super hard enough, finding them in your specs is probably close to impossible.

Not to mention that even the closest match to yours, RS001s fetch about a grand for a set of four... so it would be pointless to run mismatched wheels (even if they look slightly similar).

Comment

these are pretty cheap. you would need to redrill though.

Comment

Yeah, Im just going to stay on the lookout. Singles and pairs always come up, just not when you need them. lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X