No announcement yet.

Santa Barbara monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It didn't get tweaked justin. the diff was still fine. all that got messed up was the half shaft.

Comment

Oh good, glad to hear your diff you got off the car is good!!

Comment

Santa barbara , well goleta, is my hometown.

DPHS

Comment

I could weld it in for you.

Send me a pm with your #

-Jeff.

Comment

Where the hell have all you motherfuckers been for the last 6 years?? I swear, since I bought my car, there have been three forum members in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties.

It's nice to see some guys that are close by. You guys should come down and spend a day in Ventura sometime. You guys are always welcome at my place. Ask any SoCal OG, you've always got a place to crash at my house. Feels good to know that the scene has spread as much as it has. The only real enthusiast in the county was Stephen and he moved to Seattle so that went out the window lol.

#feelsgoodman

Taylor
            Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
            Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Haha

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
              Where the hell have all you motherfuckers been for the last 6 years?? I swear, since I bought my car, there have been three forum members in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties.

It's nice to see some guys that are close by. You guys should come down and spend a day in Ventura sometime. You guys are always welcome at my place. Ask any SoCal OG, you've always got a place to crash at my house. Feels good to know that the scene has spread as much as it has. The only real enthusiast in the county was Stephen and he moved to Seattle so that went out the window lol.

#feelsgoodman

Taylor
              I went to high school with Stephen we got our e30s at the same time, he was always a step ahead with his car. I never see any e30s up here in sb only every once in a while I'll see one when I'm not in mine of course haha

Comment

Originally posted by winters655 View Post
                I went to high school with Stephen we got our e30s at the same time, he was always a step ahead with his car. I never see any e30s up here in sb only every once in a while I'll see one when I'm not in mine of course haha
                I would see one every once in awhile when I lived there. Never any regulars though.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post

#feelsgoodman

Taylor
                  I have been here the whole time... just never have time to go to meets. Hhaha, a very sad excuse.. I know... but it is the truth!

Do Work www.sbeuroclub.com

Comment

Originally posted by winters655 View Post
                    I know you!!

I always see your car near harding school. I posted a note on it awhile back, I wanted to buy it! Never got a call :(

Comment

Just dropped the rear subframe/suspension on my wrecked Alpine 2.... Time to order parts for the IE Posilock toe/camber adjustments. Honestly wasn't to bad to do, but then again, the diff was already gone, which is what I hate taking out.

I'll be talking to you jaywood and scott at the meet hopefully about this. Woot woot!

Hmm, I also want to have my 3.25 rebuilt so I can swap between the two....

Comment

I want to sell my 2.93 and buy a 3.25

Comment

^^^ Your M50TU with a 3.25 is more fun. I can attest to that ;-) BUUUUUT, the mpg went down about 3mpg....
                          Last edited by R3Z3N; 02-23-2012, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Looks like we have some peeps from SF Valley invading our meet!

Hope the locals show ;-)

Comment

hopefully more of the locals show up.

Comment

I wanna go :/

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X