Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking into getting a high mileage E28 535is. Am I crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You done good, son! That looks to be a nice example. http://www.mye28.com/index.php Get a Bentley manual, set yourself up with an account on MyE28, and you're set for a very positve ownership experence.
    Originally posted by 5Toes
    bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm absolutely in love with this car. Very different from the e30, but it's such a great experience driving it. Gonna put the E30 up for sale soon to get myself out of debt. :/

Originally posted by Eta power View Post
      You done good, son! That looks to be a nice example. http://www.mye28.com/index.php Get a Bentley manual, set yourself up with an account on MyE28, and you're set for a very positve ownership experence.
      Thanks! I got a Bentley with the car so I was very fortunate. I've been lurking on mye28 for a while. I'll make a username and make an intro post soon!
      -Pierre
      1987 535is
      1988 325is

Comment

Congrats again on the car Pierre. It looks fantastic. Do you have any plans for it?
        Also just curious, but what made you want to get out of the e30 and into the e28?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
          Congrats again on the car Pierre. It looks fantastic. Do you have any plans for it?
          Also just curious, but what made you want to get out of the e30 and into the e28?
          Thanks Sina! It's just such a well cared for car and I'm in love with it. I do miss the gas mileage of the m42 but this car just cruises so well
          -Pierre
          1987 535is
          1988 325is

Comment

If I was looking to buy an e28 That is exactly the car I would want to buy. Great Buy!

Comment

Sweet, zinno is definitely my favorite color for this generation of 535!
              Originally posted by Dozyproductions
              You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Damm that is super clean!

That one will be good for many years to come.

Comment

Good buy, you'll be happy with that.

Comment

wow do want
                    1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
                    2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
                    2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

Working...
                    X