anybody know of this CL seller of e30 seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody know of this CL seller of e30 seats

i've been looking for tan/Natur sport seats for a while and this guy in the bay area has a couple sets.
    i seem to recall that there have been issues with him? but not sure if it was the same guy.

thanks for any input/help
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

I know this guy personally. He sells a lot of parts, especially seats locally in the Bay Area. Ive never bought anything off him, but he's bought some parts off me a while back and he mentioned he sold seat recover kits.

Edit: FYI it looks like the black seats pictured are two passenger side seats (look at the location of the adjusters for moving the seat back and forth) hopefully the tan sets he has aren't like that as well. He probably has over 10 sets at his shop would be my guess.
    Last edited by KIRIEIW; 07-31-2015, 12:50 PM.

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
    1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
    1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
    1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
    1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
    1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
    Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
    1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
    1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

nice catch, kireiw. i've wondered about these seats as well...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KIRIEIW View Post
        I know this guy personally. He sells a lot of parts, especially seats locally in the Bay Area. Ive never bought anything off him, but he's bought some parts off me a while back and he mentioned he sold seat recover kits.

Edit: FYI it looks like the black seats pictured are two passenger side seats (look at the location of the adjusters for moving the seat back and forth) hopefully the tan sets he has aren't like that as well. He probably has over 10 sets at his shop would be my guess.
        Could I bribe you to perhaps take a look at the tan seats before I decide to buy them? Is he close to you?
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

He apparently live over in Richmond (though I have no idea where the shop is). I know there's $5 bridge toll along with maybe a 50 mile journey there and back. I'd try to get him to send you more pics even though his ad. says "I don't have time to take more pics". What a load of BS.

If he doesn't send you the pics, Ya I can go over and take a look for you. Also, it's defnetly not one of the nicest city's in our area..

-Kevin

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
          1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
          1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
          1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
          1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
          1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
          Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
          1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
          1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

Ok thanks
            I asked him to send pics so we'll see if he does first
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
            X