• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im a cheapo bushmills or jameson

Comment

Jameson and Pepsi
      or Glenlevit 15 to sip
      or Johnnie Black when I'm feeling like I need to impress someone.
      sigpic

Comment

For relaxing times....

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions
          You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

My Buddy got a bottle of Johnie Walker Blue for his 23rd B-Day last week. I had a small pour, about 75ml in a glass, naked. I thought it was nice and complex. I don't think I could sip on it all night though. I'm not much of a whiskey guy either way.

When I drink liquor, it's to get drunk. And spending +$200.00 on a 750 of liquor is not something I'll normally do. I'd rather have mixed rum and coke or a whiskey sour if I'm buying for ladies as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
              My Buddy got a bottle of Johnie Walker Blue for his 23rd B-Day last week. I had a small pour, about 75ml in a glass, naked. I thought it was nice and complex. I don't think I could sip on it all night though. I'm not much of a whiskey guy either way.

When I drink liquor, it's to get drunk. And spending +$200.00 on a 750 of liquor is not something I'll normally do. I'd rather have mixed rum and coke or a whiskey sour if I'm buying for ladies as well.
              That's why Bulliet is so good. It's affordable and tasty, makes a great dark and stormy.
              Yours truly,
              Rich
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Rigmaster
              you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

opened a bottle of Glenmorangie tonight. It's a sweeter scotch, smooth and very little to no smokey flavor. Good to have in the house for the price.

Comment

Originally posted by future rs View Post
                  opened a bottle of Glenmorangie tonight. It's a sweeter scotch, smooth and very little to no smokey flavor. Good to have in the house for the price.
                  Nice, I killed a bottle and the samplers a week ago. Thinking of getting more.

Comment

Over Christmas I picked up a Fall 2012 bottle of Garrison Brothers Texas Straight Bourbon. It's far an away one of my new favorite bourbons and only $75/bottle. You can only buy it in Texas at the moment, but if you can grab a bottle online and have it shipped, I highly recommend it. It's pure gold.

stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
                      Nice, I killed a bottle and the samplers a week ago. Thinking of getting more.
                      Depending on how this bottle finishes I may have one in the house at all times.

I have a bottle of Glengoyne on order as well.

Comment

Right now my favorites are RedBreast and Basil Haydens.

I used to be a huge fan of Pendleton, but recently have been turned off.

Comment

signet for baller times. Kirkland Speyside Single malt for less baller times.

Comment

I'm not much of a drinker.

I use to like to drink Johnnie Walker Red Label & Coke (got turned onto it over in Asia)
                            Glenlivet 12 year on the rocks is good every now and then.
                            Macallan 15 year fine oak on special occasions.

Jameson makes me feel awful - I can't smell the stuff w/o feeling sick.
                            1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
                            SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
                            Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by TFJR View Post
                              I'm not much of a drinker.

I use to like to drink Johnnie Walker Red Label & Coke (got turned onto it over in Asia)
                              Glenlivet 12 year on the rocks is good every now and then.
                              Macallan 15 year fine oak on special occasions.

Jameson makes me feel awful - I can't smell the stuff w/o feeling sick.
                              I am the same way. I think I have had the same bottle of jamison's for over a year now... still 3/4 full.

Comment

Stranahan's Colorado whiskey

I just wish they didn't stop selling it here. I miss it so.

John

Comment

Working...
                                X