This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official California E30 Sightings Thread

I searched and we don't seem to have such thing in our regional threads, so lets get started.
    I suggest that you post the sighting along with a picture of the car, that way we get to meet lots of other R3V members while making our community stronger.
    Last edited by IRON-E; 05-07-2009, 04:42 PM.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

its almost 3. caravan is leaving soon. I saw an alpine 318is, clean, euro rear filler, yellow fogs on meshies, some white dude driving.

I was in my negro e30 that hasn't been washed, i gave the thumbs up

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
    PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

^^^ good morning!! you rolling with us D ?
      sigpic

Comment

Saw an alpineweiss on 17" kopis, recognized it as either kronus or jesse30's car, pretty sure it was a coupe though.

Comment

I saw about 40 e30s today at bimmerfest

Comment

Originally posted by 32.5i View Post
            Oh you mean (BeM-MeMeR-FEST)

Comment

Saw Turke30 coming off the 91 west on tyler
              car looks clean man

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Originally posted by 32.5i View Post

i hope to god there were more than 40 e30s there, we have more e30s show up to our Dockweiler meets!!!!
                Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                  Saw an alpineweiss on 17" kopis, recognized it as either kronus or jesse30's car, pretty sure it was a coupe though.
                  Jesse isn't rocking the kopis, and kronus has a euro-bumpered 4 door
                  Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Saw a yellow early model, in Manhattan Beach today off of Sepulveda and it's sporting the oh so hip, blue Pep Boys flames decals!

Comment

Originally posted by lov-e30 View Post
                      Saw a yellow early model, in Manhattan Beach today off of Sepulveda and it's sporting the oh so hip, blue Pep Boys flames decals!
                      And an aftermarket, most likely one-a-day paint job. there were no yellow e30s. :p
                      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

damn chris is on top of things
                        harry/harout

Comment

very clean interior but from the persons stuff inside looks like some old farts car but i dont know. it was in the dublin blvd/tassarja safeway parking lot today around 4. any one on here?

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
                          anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

i keep on seeing a red e30 i rocklin, with black rims and sheet metal covering the vents.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by etta325 View Post

very clean interior but from the persons stuff inside looks like some old farts car but i dont know. it was in the dublin blvd/tassarja safeway parking lot today around 4. any one on here?

love the wheels
                              Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                              Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Working...
                              X