No announcement yet.

mr.vang feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a gas cap from mr.vang. Fast shipping and arrived in as described condition.

Comment

Bought a gas cap and some switches from Mr Vang. Price was right and shipping was extremly prompt.

Comment

Had some slight confusion on what I wanted to order. No Fault to Mr. Vang as I ordered some of the Heyco tools to finish off my trunk kit. When confronted about it, he said he could get the other tool out ASAP if ate half the shipping cost (partly my fault for asking for the wrong size tool). I just paid the cost up front cause Mr. Vang was very polite in the transaction and had excellent communication. Added tracking and everything

Both orders arrived straight away, next day, and well packaged. Very satisfied indeed. Would do business with again

Comment

great deal and fast shipping. item as described. thanks.
          -Steven
          Feedback Thread

Comment

Vang hooked me up with my window and a coolant sensor that was bugging me. Im gonna buy from him again

Comment

Purchased a couple things from Mr.Vang. Very reasonable prices + quick shipping!

Comment

purchased a left side trunk cover.
                item shipped Saturday (6-22) and arrived today (6-24) - quick shipping...thanks
                sigpic

Comment

thank you all for the feedbacks
                  Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Items showed up, very well packaged, and very fast!! Good prices, great guy to deal with. And he was really helpful and communicative through the whole process, definitely buy from this guy!

My Transaction Feedback
                    My "build" thread
                    BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

order arrived faster than intended, as described. Thanks for the easy transaction!

Comment

Good seller. Desperately needed a part, got me EXACTLY what I needed in 3 days (west coast to New England), and at a very fair price! Would highly recommend.

1986 325e - RIP
                        1987 528e - Sold
                        1989 325iX - Parted Out
                        1991 318iS - Sold
                        1991 325iS - Current

Comment

fast, realible, everything i needed. thanks for being a great seller! will buy again
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Trust me it stock :yawn:

Comment

fast as fuck shipping. aint gonna lie. Thanks
                            1989 325i Cabrio
                            tyzg

Midwest E30 Owners Gruppe Facebook

Comment

Purchased some switch blanks just now. Fast PM answering, so fare a very good transaction. Will update when I receive my parts.
                              sigpic
                              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

I bought a boat load of parts at once, and everything arrived quickly and well packaged. One piece was damaged from shipping, and he promptly gave me a partial refund.
                                Will absolutely purchase from Mr.Vang again!

Comment

Working...
                                X