No announcement yet.

Diamond Bar/Walnut/Rowland Heights BMW meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for this Weds night 8 pm 5-4-16 . It is going back to being bi-weekly meet again.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Bump for tonight!
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Next meet will be on Wednesday 5-18-16 at 8pm ! We had a 26 car turn out.

Comment

Haven't been out in awhile maybe next month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          E30///318is Hartge

Comment

Bump....? :-)

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Yes it is actually going to be on Wednesday 25th January.

Comment

I'll try and be there. Anyone have some spare bottle caps or whatever wheels with decent tires that they'd be willing to unload? Yesterday's stormy conditions claimed one of my 17 Kopi Alpinas. So I'm looking for something to roll around on temporarily.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Bump for tomorrow night !!!

Comment

Bump for tonight

Comment

This was a good meet. Great meeting you. QUKBMER, loved your car, but still need to meet you.

Also big RIP to Dillon's E30 V8 monster. Glad that he and his friend are still with us.

That was the last time that car was alive. Pour some out for him.

SP

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Same here, just got caught up with some friends i haven't seen in awhile and went to eat at in-n-out. Definitely i will see you at the next one this month !!!

Comment

Next meet date Wednesday 2 / 22 / 17 8pm.

Comment

Working...
                          X