• Time
  • Show
Clear All

See you fellas there.

I'll be with two or three. Come out!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

NIOCE !!:popcorn:
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Does anyone need Ireland Engineering Shorty headers? I can bring them with me tonight
        Follow me on instagram @arda.e30

Comment

Thanks to everyone that turned out last night. We had about 26 cars show. I know there are others out there that didnt show,we will see you next time.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I stopped by after class, but I think I was a little too early.. there was nobody there, so I left hehehe :giggle:
            IG: @_j.wn

Comment

DAMN YOU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                Thanks to everyone that turned out last night. We had about 26 cars show. I know there are others out there that didnt show,we will see you next time.
                I flaked but in my defense, the M3 had some issues. The struts were ripping through the chassis and split the car in half. Braced and welded up today. I will be at the next one.

ATTENTION:

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO, PLEASE DO SO AT THIS TIME

Comment

Coolio :twisted:

Comment

Bump

Comment

hey, i live a few miles from there!! can a "under construction" e30 show up?.. mine is not as eye pleasing as all of yours. but i would love to drop by and check out forum folks e30s.. love to drool over a good looking e30. .. you guys meeting tonight?
                      great i smell coolant.. or is that gatorade. crap its blood

Comment

Yes its still going.

Comment

Bump for tonight. Last time it was a blast.
                          » PARTS FOR SALE
                          » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

who's going tonight??

Originally posted by blunttech
                            Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Guys meeting up or naw.?
                              IG: @_j.wn

Comment

So how was last night? I wasn't able to make it due to lack of sleep the night before. I will be there next week.;)

Comment

Working...
                                X