MTech/Evo 3 Shift and E-Brake boots for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MTech/Evo 3 Shift and E-Brake boots for sale

Hey guys, we wanted to see the level of interest of these by making a preorder post but with the amount of people interested, we went ahead and made them. Here are MTech and Evo3 shift and ebrake boots available for you off our website - mtshiftboots.com You have the choice between grey and black background. This is by far our most favorite set! Definitely a great upgrade to any BMW (but mostly E30's) Visit our website to make an order, they will be $65 shipped to you, without frames though.

Price drop due to clearing out the fabric, $42 shipped with ENJOY20 coupon code!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by ShaffertE36; 03-21-2016, 05:10 AM.

Looks great
    http://www.DeluxeCarStorage.com
    87 325ic - Early ACS Tribute
    90 325i MT2 - R.I.P

Seller Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380908

Comment

65 for ebrake and shift boot?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 318aye View Post
        65 for ebrake and shift boot?
        Yes, $65 for both

Comment

Order placed through the site. Will post up when they arrive.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 318aye View Post
            Order placed through the site. Will post up when they arrive.
            We will have them made and out to you ASAP!

Comment

What's your production timeframe?
              sigpic

Comment

It will approximately take 1-2 weeks to ship out, for standard shipping its 1-2 weeks and for expedited shipping it'll take around 3-5 days

Comment

Thanks for all the orders! We will have them created and shipped out as soon as possible for you guys!

Comment

bump

Comment

You still have any more of the black m tech left? wouldn't let me select the e30 one on the website

Comment

Anyone have pictures of these without any door cards that match etc.? I think this would look good with my cardinal red interior, but I am not certain. (doing V8 and MT swap)

Appreciate any help as these look great and are a great price!

Mr. Wolfe
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wooff_ View Post
                          You still have any more of the black m tech left? wouldn't let me select the e30 one on the website
                          We have more on the way, I think my girlfriend changed it because we were running low. We should have more black hopefully by next week. We are going to get in touch with our vendor soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Wolfe View Post
                            Anyone have pictures of these without any door cards that match etc.? I think this would look good with my cardinal red interior, but I am not certain. (doing V8 and MT swap)

Appreciate any help as these look great and are a great price!

Mr. Wolfe
                            I wish we had an E30 to model it in with Cardinal Red interior, but sadly only cars we have to model have black interiors/houndstooth door cards

Comment

Originally posted by wooff_ View Post
                              actually we have enough fabric to make two more sets, we updated the site, if you want to order you can.

Comment

Working...
                              X