Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just finished another onboard video; Formula Juniors at COTA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished another onboard video; Formula Juniors at COTA!

Hey guys,
    I've added a few new things to this video to see how they work. Let me know what you think! It's a great battle between two of our customers in their very cool Elva 200 Formula Juniors. It was their first time at COTA and they had a ball!

Last edited by ELVA164; 01-17-2017, 09:02 AM.
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

that was a fun video. is that you doing the voiceover?
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Yep! I've heard it called "racing by NPR" :rofl: but hey, I'm no Murray Walker.
      Last edited by ELVA164; 01-15-2017, 04:18 PM.
      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Yea definitely not Murray walker! lol nothing wrong with it though, gives viewers a chance to hear the motors sing
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Also since I record the audio on an Xbox headset, if I get too loud it gets super distorted

Comment

Awesome video
            Man that newer FJ disappeared

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
              Awesome video
              Man that newer FJ disappeared
              Thanks!

Yeah, the rate at which the technology developed in that period was pretty mind-boggling. In the two years between the Elvas and those type cars, they lost weight, lowered centers of mass, went from drum to 4-wheel disc brakes, some used rocker-arm suspension, gained both power and rpm through use of the Ford motor, added a 5-speed transaxle with quick-change gears, used lower-profile, wider tires....

It's good they have two classes, haha.

Comment

Working...
              X