Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Staggered Borbet T's // 4x100 // 16x9-16x7.5 // $800 shipped - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Staggered Borbet T's // 4x100 // 16x9-16x7.5 // $800 shipped - No Longer Available

FS: Staggered Borbet T's // 4x100 // 16x9-16x7.5 // $800 shipped

So I literally just bought these and have to turn around and sell. Moving and was originally going to bring the car with but I've found another car where I'll be heading that I want to jump on instead of shipping.

Here is a snippet regarding the specs on the wheels from Cinnabar(R3V member), the original fellow that sold them to me.

"I also want to point out that these front wheels are the proper offset that was originally paired with the 16x9s by Borbet. I've seen many folks selling 16x7.5" et35 front wheels paired with the 16x9, but those are just the standard 4x100 16x7.5" wheels. This is the real deal staggered setup!

Wheels:
    Rear 16x9" et15
    Front 16x7.5" et20"

The wheels have some light curb rash. Had them looked at and they are absolutely able to be refinished. I was quoted $250 for the whole set.

Tires are off. For sale are just the wheels themselves.

You can run these no problem as is. I'm a perfectionist so I was going to have them refinished as mentioned earlier....you don't have to though. They don't look bad even with the curb rash and I think that's due to the fact they are kick ass wheels. I included pictures of the "worst" curb rash.

I can ship them, happy to work out something reasonable to make it cost effective for both parties. You can also come pick them up. I don't want to deliver or meet unless it's within an hour of Burlington.

I bought them for $1200.00, I'm asking $800 shipped anywhere in the US excluding Hawaii/Alaska. Can send additional pictures.

Please don't buy through panjo...I use paypal or cash in person only.

Thanks everyone.

Mike

List Date: 8/2/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: Staggered Borbet T's // 4x100 // 16x9-16x7.5 // $800 shipped
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by Moose King; 08-02-2016, 07:30 AM.

Thursday bump. Open to reasonable offers also. Don't have to sell them but really don't want to ship them either.

Comment

Badump! Open to offers. Wheels are ready to go, packed up and looking for a new home.

Comment

No interest? Shoot me an offer. Have some things I'm looking to pick up.

Thanks for looking.

Comment

$1000 shipped anywhere in the US!

Comment

Monday bump.

MAKE ME AN OFFER!! Moving, these things need to go. If they don't sell they are going into an abyss of forgotten parts known as, "the barn".

Comment

$900 shipped!

Comment

$800.00 Shipped through Sunday. This is the lowest I can go. I don't know if you can find another staggered set in this shape for $160 a wheel basically.

I can get these out tomorrow no problem.

From VT to Texas is 3 days via Fedex for example.

Thanks everyone. Any questions please ask.

Comment

Thank god it's Monday.....

Still for sale.

Comment

What size tires did you have on it

Comment

I'd go with a 45 series. 205 front, 225 rear.

Idk what was on previously. I bought without tires.

Comment

PM'ed

Comment

Bump.

Will take $750.00 shipped. Need these puppies gone.

Comment

These would look awesome to replace my stolen Rotas! If I hadn't just spent almost $1400 on tires for the truck and camper! Aargh!! Want....these.....so.....much!!!
                            Some people just need a sympathetic pat...
                            on the head...
                            WITH A HAMMER!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X