• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha. Thanks man.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

schwartz e30 m3 this morning on rt 216 near leishear rd, 8am or so
      Originally posted by BillBrasky
      That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
      Originally posted by acolella76
      i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
      2007 CVPI, stock and slow
      1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
      1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
      Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

Today around 12:15 at Wendy's in Canfield, OH, I saw a black vert 325i with diving boards. It looked very clean with the top down. It's rare to see another BMW around here, let alone an e30. I was in my red beater 2 door 325ix. I had the spicy chicken, it was good.

Comment

Nevermind, my brother saw the same car later that day and said that it was some 70 year old dude driving it.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrasky View Post
            Nevermind, my brother saw the same car later that day and said that it was some 70 year old dude driving it.
            So you are saying a 70 year old dude couldn't be an E30 modder/R3V member?
            -Andy

Comment

Stood at a stoplight next to a middle-aged woman in a lapisblau early-model coupe. She did not notice until I revved suggestively. This earned me a dirty look. Bitch.
              cars beep boop

Comment

Clean, slammed zinno 325is going down Alder St. right before 13th Ave. in Eugene about 30 minutes ago. Anyone on here?

Comment

walked out into my garage...saw 318is sterling silver that needed paint :( i was hoping to find a newly painted car, but alas.
                  sigpic

Comment

not an e30 but - Flat Black e28 5 series in Chicago the other day. Anyone know who it is?

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                      Saw this on the weekend in the east village, i've seen this car before in Long Island City.

Only snapped one pic cause my friends were calling me a weirdo :)

That looks like Andy's brother's car...?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Sedan View Post
                        That looks like Andy's brother's car...?
                        This one has some rear end damage...not sure if its his.
                        IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

there are probably 7 e30's where i live and their all my buddies or buddies dad so its pretty sweet in a town of like 1,000 people

Comment

I saw a white m-tech II vert, and a 2002 at the same intersection

7speedshop.com

Comment

Red 4-door, late model on Rt. 20 in Westfield MA. RI plates and euro-smilies. Good looking car.

Comment

Starting to spot some familiar cars around SB. I saw kronus's car or Jesse30's car at a gas station on turnpike, pretty sure it was the latter.

Comment

Working...
                                X