No announcement yet.

Sleep Aids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IF im feeling a little sick NyQuil does the trick. I take NyQuil if I really want to knock out even if im not sick.

Otherwise melatonin is a good one too.
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Benadryl - erry night. My mind is fucked with work stress.
      Originally posted by blunttech
      Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

Thanks for the serious and not so serious responses lol

The thing is, When I was going to school at Rutgers, I would flat out not sleep 2-3 nights out of the week. Then my stress levels regulated. But now they are back up and its very hard to fall asleep naturally.

I might try tea for now. But actually what I had success with in the past is to try and get full sleep cycles in. I forget how long they last and what not, though.

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
          IF im feeling a little sick NyQuil does the trick. I take NyQuil if I really want to knock out even if im not sick.

Otherwise melatonin is a good one too.
          How 'bout zzzQuil?
          E30 buildy things
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Usually chamomile (real, not the Pre-packed tea bag) will help me sleep as well. Have you tried meditating? When you lay down, count your breaths in and out (1 *breath in* 2 *breath out* 3 *breath in* etc..) until it relaxes you.
            Andrew
            91 325iA sedan - lagunengrün-metallic

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
              Melatonin. For me personally, I'm just as tired in the morning whether I sleep at 9pm or 1-2am, so I just don't bother.

so offering someone to eat a pill is mature?
              3 options
              eat your Melatonin pill
              smoke natural weed
              or best option is
              shoot a load before bed, you'll pass out and love it at the same time
              "I wanna see da boat movie"
              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

I always thought jerking off before you laid down helped you sleep.

Comment

For days where i want to change my sleep schedule, I usually do something that would tire me out. Like last night i went out longboarding for an hour around campus. I was reallt tired when I got back. Passed out as soon as i cooled down. Done.
                  I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Comment

Ambien is a cruel bitch!
                      Originally posted by blunttech
                      Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                        3 options
                        eat your Melatonin pill
                        smoke natural weed
                        or best option is
                        Of those three it's the most mature/actually helpful suggestion. And melatonin is natural. But cocaine basically is too so IMO the whole "weed is natural" argument has no value. It may not be bad for you for other reasons, but there's plenty of natural things that are terrible for/may kill you.
                        The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                        Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                        2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

I'm playing the pharmacy school card...

First, try some better sleep practices. For example, don't watch TV atleast 30 minutes before bed. Don't smoke cigarettes or drink caffeine a few hours before bed. Do something that you find relaxing. Make sure your sleeping area in nice, cosy, and not brightly lit. All these things will encourage your body to produce the natural hormones that help you sleep.

There is melatonin. It's a supplement you can use which helps. Your body produces it naturally when it's sleepy time.

Most all OTC sleep aids all contain diphenhydramine... benadryl. It's all it is. 25 or 50mg. It makes me croggy as shit when I wake up so I don't ever take it for sleep.

If you're still having problems, talk to you physician. They can get you a prescription for stuff that will knock you the fuck out. Watch out for those side effects though.

Comment

I love ambien. If I'm out of that I'll do a combo of diphenhydramine and melatonin - but in much larger doses that people are talking about on here.
                            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

This may sound crazy, but calcium supplement with magnesium. Available at any pharmacy. Take one hoir before bed. Its just a harmless supplement but apparently helps with insomnia.

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                                3 options
                                eat your Melatonin pill
                                smoke natural weed
                                or best option is
                                you are a aware that melatonin is what YOUR BRAIN PRODUCES to tell you its time for bed right??????
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X