X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LowR3V'in
    It's in the name e30tech not e30offtopic

Comment

^ I've been to kokomo, it sucks, and i take melatonin.

Comment

I now want to pound some Ambien before work tomorrow.
        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
        Originally posted by mbonanni
        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

So my insomnia and inability to go back to sleep if I get up in the middle of the night has been a problem since I was a kid, I'm now 32. For me I have been passive about fixing the problem. Recently I started melatonin. My first bottle were caps I believe 1mg. I took 1 a day 1hr before bed. I stopped the phone, comp, etc right after taking it. I'd get in bed and lay down and turn the lights out. YOU HAVE TO DO THIS! Push it past an hour and for me I was up all night. What I like about melatonin is that for me it's effects better overtime as well as if I stop for a while (as I recently have) it works surprisingly well the day you start back up.

Comment

^Surprised that was your experience, I believe it is the most effective after you have been taking it consistently for a few weeks, almost like building it up in your system if that makes sense.
            I am also a horrible sleeper. I have come to the realization it is 100% mental. Like you said, turning off and shutting down is a huge part of it. There is even a very mental aspect of sleep aids for me - It seems to put my mind at ease like a placebo affect - like Ok I will sleep tonight because I took this pill, regardless if it does anything chemically or not.
            For me, a routine always works best. Go to sleep at the same time, and more importantly wake up at the same time. Sleeping until noon on the weekends kills my cycles.

Comment

Exercise, wank, hot shower.

Boom. Sleepy time.
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

why is this back up? z31maniac has the solution, you could add a couple hits of weed before you shower so you don't smell like a hippie.
                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post
                  ^ I've been to kokomo, it sucks
                  True statement

Originally posted by LowR3V'in
                  It's in the name e30tech not e30offtopic

Comment

Originally posted by emerson. View Post
                    True statement
                    Town turned some kid I'm not really related to, but related to, into a crossdresser.

Comment

Such helpful info in this thread. Can someone elaborate on the "bizarre" dreams experienced taking melatonin?

Last edited by Blitzkrieg; 07-12-2014, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Ambien causes you to buy shit without reserve while your "sleeping" which is really just you awake before you fall asleep. Best part is you don't remember it until it shows up on your door or your debit card gets denied cause you spent it all on amazon while taking ambien.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Glass of red wine and a boring book. I had a textbook for a course I took titled "human computer interaction". What could have been interesting material was hands down the most boring book I have ever read. Every time I tried to get through required reading, I would immediately get groggy.

Comment

Working...
                          X