• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 325i View Post
    summer senior year???

Good times... That white ix taught me a lot about e30s lol

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
      summer senior year???

Also, Rob is toying with idea of bolting on fiberglass M3 flares since his car is a rust bucket. I think we need to force him to go through with it and make a crazy race/drift bucket.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Ahhh, good times. Back when I had a reliable pos. Now I just have a pos.

I am seriously considering the M3 flares.

Comment

do it!! might as well the interior is stripped out already (or was last i saw it).
          1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
          2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
          <<Flickr>>

Comment

Haha, a lot of it is back together but, I'm really considering the M3 flares. And maybe a big turbo...
            Last edited by 325ix; 01-29-2016, 02:27 PM.

Comment

A small update, I have the front end all back together and also have a spare set of front fenders to sand down and repaint.

Added some 15mm spacers to the rear on the ix weaves. Not the best picture to show it off though.

I also have a few new parts coming and a rebuilt drive shaft to install.

Comment

Need to update this thread. I just moved out to San Diego. I get to drive a fantastic canyon road everyday and it has exposed quite a few issues with the car. I have a nice pile of parts coming soon including a new radiator and electric fan.

Currently it is ugly as sin and has mismatched fenders and hood. Im debating whether or not to paint them right now.

Comment

I still can't believe this car hasn't blown up...

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    I still can't believe this car hasn't blown up...
                    I am also really, really surprised. Over 273k miles and counting.

For an update, just ordered Hawk HPS pads and some new rotors. I can't wait to try out the new braking power.

Comment

Working...
                    X