Cyclists' revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nando View Post
    uh, it is OK for them to ride in the road, assuming they are obeying the laws. smart, not always - if they can't keep up with the speed of traffic. but it's legal.
    Not in the middle of the lane, but in the median/double yellow.
    Originally posted by blunttech
    so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist

Comment

Retaliation vs 5k pound vehicles doesn't seem smart and doesn't seem like much you can do beyond some how getting license plates down.

I will say though I hate it when they don't stop at stop sign intersections and then yell when you take your right of way. Happens to me when riding my motorcycle all the time and just seems like I'm always bracing for impact from some idiot.

Comment

I know when I ride my bikes I stay on the sidewalk whenever possible.
        Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
        http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
          In a lot of states a bike has as much legal right to the road as a car.
          And they have to obey all the same rules of the road, such as stopping at lights and singes. Some how they never do and think they are exempt from any rules and get pissed off when you make them stop for your right of way at a four way stop.
          Most bike riders here in SF are militant about cars/trucks "sharing" the road, yet have no concept of what sharing is them selves.
          This one dude t-boned my dads truck while we were crossing an intersection, and then called my dad a bunch of names and kicked is truck. All because he failed to stop at a four way stop and crashed into us. Typical.

How ever I have also seen motorists abuse riders, and have defiantly seen riders get smoked by trucks. Thats super fucked up as well.
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

I cali roll every stop but if a car gets there before me I let them go. If not, tough luck. Also bikers who ride on sidewalks and ride against traffic are douches. If you're on a bike, you have to act like you're in a car.

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
            And they have to obey all the same rules of the road, such as stopping at lights and singes. Some how they never do and think they are exempt from any rules and get pissed off when you make them stop for your right of way at a four way stop.
            Most bike riders here in SF are militant about cars/trucks "sharing" the road, yet have no concept of what sharing is them selves.
            This one dude t-boned my dads truck while we were crossing an intersection, and then called my dad a bunch of names and kicked is truck. All because he failed to stop at a four way stop and crashed into us. Typical.

How ever I have also seen motorists abuse riders, and have defiantly seen riders get smoked by trucks. Thats super fucked up as well.
            "I wanna see da boat movie"
            "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Hold the phone, there are in-breads with diesel trucks, a-holes with diesel trucks and then theres decent people with diesel trucks. Get the facts straight, I myself don't own a diesel(to heavy) but I'm a lifted truck owner.

Comment

I need to figure out how to roll coal so I can do it to tailgaters. So far I've only done it accidentally when I floored the pedal :) Wen was like, "omg, your car just farted in their face"
                Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

Fuel pump is just turned up really high, the black is just excess diesel fuel not being burnt properly. Trust me, one of my brothers is a big dieseler guy. I guess you could pour oil in your tank to get the same effect with an E30 lol

Comment

was talking about my diesel not my e30 lmao
                    Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

Haven't had this done to me on a bicycle, whats so bad about it?

Comment

lol kinda hard to breath and see for a little bit
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                          X