Flickr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flickr

WTF why must they continue to screw with it's format? I barely ever use my old photobucket account, but now that flickr does not seem to have the different sized html codes for your photos up anymore it's time to find another site.

Maybe a cloud based one?
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Flickr works REALLY well, they also give you a free terabyte. The layout took around 10 minutes to figure out VS the old layout. It is still the same Flickr, just a new look and way of doing the old things. I personally liked the OLD way of viewing and selecting the coding better.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

The differant sizes are still there its just become a little more complicated to figure out how to use them
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Flickr changes, no big deal. Can't beat free terabyte of space and as a photographer, I don't ever keep anything online that's larger than 1500px on the longest edge which usually equates to ~500kb files which means free flickr foreverrrrrrrr.

And yes, I do believe they still have sizing for your html and bb code needs.

Go to your image and you'll see three icons on the bottom right. One is a square with a pencil in it, the middle is an arrow pointing right, and the last is an arrow pointing down.

Click on the middle icon, the arrow pointing right, and it'll pull up options to push to different medias, then to share links, html, and bb codes. Click the dropbox to select your size, copy/paste code. Done.
        travisyoungphotography.com // instagram @tyouphoto

Comment

Will try that thanks. Seems every time I try to get a link the section for it's gone. Aggravating. My patience has been worn very thin lately.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Its still better then every other site degrading your picture into oblivion after upload.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              The differant sizes are still there its just become a little more complicated to figure out how to use them
              Yeah, little arrow in bottom left, view all sizes.

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
              Will try that thanks. Seems every time I try to get a link the section for it's gone. Aggravating. My patience has been worn very thin lately.
              Tell me about it. I through a bitch fit when they changed it recently.

Comment

Working...
              X