1988 325is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 325is

This is my 1988 325is. Have about 15,000 miles on a m20b25 rebuilt, stroked to a 2.7, and decided to drop in a schrick 284 cam and supporting hardware. Have a kamotors COI and a turner motorsports chip. Makes decent power for an m20... torque and hp are close somewhere around 200. Raceland coils, TR Motorsports C1 15X7.5 ET42 with 25mm spacers, 205/50/15. Original California/Arizona car in March of 1988 and driven by the original owner for 160,000 miles. I picked it up 100% stock from a collector outside of Lancaster PA who bought it in the early 2000s, put 2,000 miles on it, and the decided to sell it to make more room for his other projects. Great e30! Let me know what you all think!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by notsoslowbronzit; 01-18-2017, 09:04 PM.

TJ Hunt Pittsburgh subscriber meet the weekend of the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix.
    Attached Files

Comment

Great looking car!

Comment

Solid!

Comment

Bronzit all the way!
          Attached Files

Comment

210hp? okay then. looks great. inspiration for my '88

Comment

very nice! any pictures of the engine build? :D

Comment

Originally posted by henry91 View Post
                very nice! any pictures of the engine build? :D
                I wish I had some to share. Engine rebuild and bottom end machine work was done by Riggin Specialty Automotive, an old school shop in Harmony, PA.

Comment

Here's the engine bay. Pretty unassuming for what it actually is. Next up is to fix the fuel rail (clip broke) and a mishimoto radiator/electric fan upgrade.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Early spring of this year. I rolled with the 14inch basket weaves for awhile... I really liked how original the car looked with some tasteful upgrades. I'm also a big fan of a little rake as long as the setup looks correct.
                    Attached Files

Comment

interior is completely original. Only had to replace mats, shift boot, pedals and threw on a 2002 shift knob at the time.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by notsoslowbronzit; 01-20-2017, 07:10 PM.

Comment

I think some older Recaros would look good in the car, but I'm also a fan of the Corbeau GTS II on CAtuned's website.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by notsoslowbronzit; 01-20-2017, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Had a bad electric board in my old speedometer so I had to get another one (explains why it says the car has 113k). I really liked my later model speedo face though compared to this one out of an '86.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by notsoslowbronzit; 01-20-2017, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Pedals are knockoffs but they bolted on and the rubber on them isn't bad with grip. 25 bucks well spent!!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by notsoslowbronzit; 01-20-2017, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Nice rear seat.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by notsoslowbronzit; 01-20-2017, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X