E32 content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoostinEuros View Post
    Great looking E32! I saw the ad on ATL craigslist. Great deal! Glad to see it go to an enthusiast.

The "heater mixer valves" got stuck on my old E34 and it gave me the same problem. Replaced it with a used unit and that fixed it.
    Boostin..sent you a PM
    '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
    '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

This car has 10 air flaps to go along with 10 stepper motors. lol ridiculous. Did some reading, looks like my drivers side center vent flap is not working. most likely a broken motor mounting clip. will check that out tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
        How cheap?
        like 17 hunnit bucks. it had a couple rough spots but it was mechanically rock solid and had no rust. that z1 wheel looks sweet in the e32 I wish I had the coin to buy it when you posted it up on the fb. every time I see an e32 I go on craigslist to see if anything's out there. maybe one day...
        84 325e, Saphirblau Metallic/Houndstooth Sport, OBD-2 M52B28/ zf320

Comment

Originally posted by yngtmr View Post
          like 17 hunnit bucks. it had a couple rough spots but it was mechanically rock solid and had no rust. that z1 wheel looks sweet in the e32 I wish I had the coin to buy it when you posted it up on the fb. every time I see an e32 I go on craigslist to see if anything's out there. maybe one day...
          1700 is cheap!

Comment

Nice pick up! Keep it classy Nice E32 5spd's are gonna be the next big thing.
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
            IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Working...
            X