No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CarAndDrive says 35-42k USD Not worth it.

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

It's been reported that the saggy pants shot is not him.

Comment

I don't really like that one anywho. It's too small. Baby Trey Trey isn't so cute when he's mean muggin at 18 huh?

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

I don't understand why that case has drawn so much attention.

In Tulsa a few weeks ago, a young black man broke into a house and beat two elderly people, one of the to death.

In I think KC, two black kids chased home a white kid, yelling slurs, poured gasoline on him and lit him on fire.
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Three African Americans shot and killed a white kid in his dorm room this past week also.

Comment

ive kept my mouth quiet on this subject... until now

I’m so sick of this Trayvon Martin bullshit, it’s just another bandwagon that people jump on without doing any research. Not saying in any way that Zimmerman was right in his actions, nor am I saying that he is completely guilty either. That’s the worst part about life, there are two sides to every story. I realize I sound like a horrible person but the media is using his death as a pedestal for issues that far exceed the incident. So wrong. (By bullshit, I mean the ignorance surrounding this.)

Also when geraldo rivera said "I think the hoodie is as much responsible for Trayvon Martin’s death as George Zimmerman was," unlike the majority of people in denial, I agree with him 100%.

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

^ I agree with everything you say. They wanna call it 100% hate crime when it's not. If it was a hate crime and Zimmerman hated black people he wouldve just shot the kid without calling police. The public will never know what truly went down, what actions and reactions happened, etc. I hate watching the news only because it's not news, it's a bunch of loud mouth people who love to argue.

Rules;
                  I want one of these

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                  IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                  BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

RANDOMS from the cellular.
                    clutchCTRL!
                    Move with a purpose.
                    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                    - 2000 323i AT
                    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

srs lol:

Attached Files

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                        Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                                X