Diamond Bar/Walnut/Rowland Heights BMW meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamond Bar/Walnut/Rowland Heights BMW meet

Whats up BMW/Euro people ! This is the same meet that was here before at the same location every other week on Wednesday night starting at 8pm. Its at the corner of Valley blvd and Grand ave at the in-n-out parking lot area. Same rules as before NO burn outs NO reving engines NO loud music. Respect the meet spot !!!!! The walnut police station is right across the blvd !!!! The first meet night is starting on July 30th. There are plenty of places to eat and get something to drink here. This meet is open to ONLY EURO CARS !!!! No jdm/rice !!! See you there !!!!!

Remember the first Meet date is July 30th Wednesday at 8pm and it will be weekly.
    Last edited by QUKBMER; 02-02-2016, 02:30 PM.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

I'll be missing this one for sure.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Last time i went to this meet (which was my first time lol), i was the only one there. No one showed up. Some E46 M3 douchebag with bad taste in wheels looped around and took off without showing respect to his elder. But glad to see the revival of this meet/location. I will give it another shot and it is quite close to where i live right now hoping more people come this time.
      » PARTS FOR SALE
      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Yeah somethings happened about a year back or so,sorry about that Bob. ;) It will be epic and just as good as it was before. Oh I promise there will be more people.!!!! ;)
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'll be making this meet! Let's go people!

Originally posted by blunttech
          Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Attending and this meet should be awesome. In & out + euro epicness = a great time !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            1991 325i Schwarz coupe AT

Check out my wtb thread changes often | SoCal |
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293850

Feed back thread, if you deal with me leave a comment!
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...63#post3847663

Comment

Nice lets keep it going !!!!

Comment

Great meet with great people

Lest do it!
                Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Good meet with great people.

It's always interesting from the days I used to go!

I'll be attending with 2 or 3 e30 buds.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Interesting.. I might check it out after class. (don't laugh at my ugly e30 )
                    IG: @_j.wn

Comment

hey ima try to make this shit later in le summer. maybe in le sepetmeber.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Nice !!!! Keep those numbers rolling out !!

Comment

Sucks I'm not in Diamond Bar no more. I lived like a block away from there

Comment

Where are you at now?

Comment

Subscribed and I will be there at the next meet. Finally something close to me!

ATTENTION:

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO, PLEASE DO SO AT THIS TIME

Comment

Working...
                              X