No announcement yet.

When 2 become one: a love story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the kind words...here is a quick shot of her sluttiness sitting outside work:

The stereo is currently a G.A.S E34 12" box with ///M5 style amp rack, as I have added a full M5 trunk kit. I will be rebuilding the install shortly, but right now I have a weenie little Alpine 4 channel running stock speakers through a modded stock amp and a Alpine 300 watt mono amp running the sub.

This is a shot of the wiring behind the amp rack:

and a test fit of standard E34 amp rack face. This is just sitting there, the fit is much nicer when it is fully mounted:

I am looking forward to having time to get my door panels refinished. This interior is going to be shades of gray (snicker snicker) and I am thinking a patterned Alacantra-type material. Time will tell, right? Whatever I do will go with the car when it sells, after the next E34 is ready.

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Looking good Luke! Can't believe you guys pulled that all off in 5 days.
      Continuous For Sale Thread
      323i s50

Comment

Thanks, Court! Yeah, lots of ragged edges, it ain't no show winner that's for sure!

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Now you just need a set of Euro ellips, and a few other Euro touches
          Continuous For Sale Thread
          323i s50

Comment

Jesus christ. high fucking five dude

Comment

SIlly questions, but did e34's come with the batteries up front?
              Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Early e34s did.
                -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by MF DOOM View Post
                  Jesus christ. high fucking five dude
                  Hahahaha....thanks.

You made my day.

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

Wow, impressive!

Did you guys smoke the rear tails? I like how they look.
                    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

From a guy who just spent 3 partial days pulling and prepping m20's on an e30. 5 days for the project is rad, I give you props for the hard work that is always underappreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                        Wow, impressive!

Did you guys smoke the rear tails? I like how they look.
                        Yeah, I squirted them with a little bit of VHT Nite Shades.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
                          Yeah, I squirted them with a little bit of VHT Nite Shades.
                          Looks pretty good. I'm assuming its a light coat?

Comment

Relatively light. A couple or few really light passes, like a heavy mist, otherwise it'll get pretty dark. I think I put approximately one less pass on the clear section so it wouldn't black out too badly.

The tails on my e30 (visible in one of the pics, in the driveway) were done with night shades too, but on the inside of the lens and the reflector side done up to look like MHW's, but they bit the dust when the rest of the car did, too.

Comment

Working...
                            X