Anyone know anything about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know anything about this?

Has anyone checked this out or driven it?

I know the group of friends that built the car. IIRC, it was a weekend swap, but he's been daily driving it for many months without any serious issues. Doesn't seem bad for the price, IMHO.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
      I know the group of friends that built the car. IIRC, it was a weekend swap, but he's been daily driving it for many months without any serious issues. Doesn't seem bad for the price, IMHO.
      Agreed. Body doesn't look to bad either from the pics.

Comment

I as well know them, it was put together with good thought, and it is his daily driver,he works consistently for a auto shop.
        Definitely a good group of folks there, one of their older brothers were kind enough to stuff the big mtech 1 apron in his audi and drove it back for me from L.A
        Last edited by the imitator; 05-07-2015, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by the imitator View Post
          I as well know them, it was put together with good thought, and it is his daily driver,he works consistently for a auto shop.
          Definitely a good group of folks there, one of their older brothers were kind enough to stuff the big mtech 1 apron in his audi and drove it back for me from L.A
          Lars and co. are a nice group of guys and have put together some pretty decent cars.
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Lars and co. ha! That's funny! To spill some beans Lars, and Jason have been a huge help to me while I'm down here in Sacramento training.

Comment

Working...
            X