Head work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Head work?

Hey guys, I'm getting ready to do an 885 head swap on my 325e. I would like to have it rebuilt before it goes in. Who does good BMW head work in norther colorado?

Thanks for the help.

Heads by Drew in Aurora
    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Thanks downforce22. After some googling, it looks like a really nice place.

Comment

Yeah its not a huge operation but Drew is a nice guy and he knows his stuff. Ive heard others who have had good experience with him as well.

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Okay great. I'll be calling him soon. I saw that you're running megasquirt on your turbo ix. Do you know any good tuners around here? After I put a few miles on the 885 swap I'm going to do a Turbocharged Dynamics kit.

Thanks!

Comment

i haven't worked with any local tuners yet but heard good things about Nick at MACAuto in Parker

Comment

Okay thanks, I'll see what they say. A buddy of mine back in high school had MAC do an sr20 swap in his 240 and they did a really nice job.

Comment

A little further north is All Pro Automotive. Not sure about their experience with BMWs one way or the other, but they did some work for me recently and do a lot of work for a friend of mine.

Comment

Drew is awesome, worth the drive/wait.

Comment

Working...
                  X