• Show
Clear All

Im down...im off next tues so i'll bring the bronzit up
    '89 325i 5-speed, 2 door, lowered.....many mods soon to come

Comment

Well if you guys are going i shall bring ze cabrio

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

I'll try to make it out Tuesday, will be driving my 88' E24. Will try to get the wife to drive the E30.

Comment

Pic of last Tuesday nights meet, decent turnout. Get off your lazy asses and come out!

.....95' 540i 6spd, Calypso on Black- 1 of 7......

...........THIS IS THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE.............

Comment

I need to get in on this action.

I did see an E30 that revvved at me at a stop light out in Ponte vedre. Didn't even realize it was an E30 at first. Looked like an off white, beige looking color lowered a little and debadged.
            DENY IGNORANCE!
            Schwarz 325-totaled
            brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
            don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

another meet tonight guys, hope to see some new faces

Comment

I'll be out there tonight! Might not be right at 7 but I'll be there! Just look for the goofy pipes! :mrgreen:

Comment

Ran into a dude tonight at the Autozone on San Jose who has a 89 325i convert in blue. It was wrecked in the front end when he got it and he straighten and painted everything himself. Said his name was Reddy (sp?). He had never heard of r3v so I gave hime the site name so hopefully he pops on

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

Interesting. If he can paint maybe I can inquire some assistance on my car. The paint is ok but it's got that typical crap maaco overspray all over the black trim. I wanna do a full respray in another color at some point. Anybody know any good paint shops around here.
                    DENY IGNORANCE!
                    Schwarz 325-totaled
                    brilliantrot 318i-daily

don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Found this listing in Jax for clean looking set of 5 bottle caps for $195 on CL

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/pts/2818368176.html
                      DENY IGNORANCE!
                      Schwarz 325-totaled
                      brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

From what I could tell it didn't seem like abad job. It was at night in a parking lot so its hard to tell but not bad.

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

Probably wont be making it out tomorrow...gotta go to Atlanta for work!

Comment

Atlanta... Sorry man, that sucks. I'll be going tonight, and since we've had quite a few e30's show up, going to dust off my low mileage 325is for you guys to check out. I think we had 5-6 e30's last week! It Was nice meeting some of you, let's keep it going! If anyone is interested in paint work, I can give you the number of the shop that did my e34. Father and son auto body off 8th street in Jax...

Comment

Originally posted by shelbyz4u2nv View Post
                              Atlanta... Sorry man, that sucks. I'll be going tonight, and since we've had quite a few e30's show up, going to dust off my low mileage 325is for you guys to check out. I think we had 5-6 e30's last week! It Was nice meeting some of you, let's keep it going! If anyone is interested in paint work, I can give you the number of the shop that did my e34. Father and son auto body off 8th street in Jax...
                              I'mma need some paint/body work here in a little while. I'm just afraid of the cost :-?

My 87 vert is running again so i'll bring her up and hopefully I can get the others to go.

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

Wait, did you say you were buying beer and I can has hamburger?
                                1987 Delphin 325e Sedan - Natalie
                                1990 325i 24v
                                1997 Chevrolet K1500 Crew Cab 4x4 - The Centurion

Comment

Working...
                                X