WTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF

I just ogt home and waswas on my way home from work and the bar ( I work at a bar, MULTITASKING! ) and my whole friggin exhaust fell off, just afyter the heads, i was so friggin scared it made a ton of noisee but i pulled offer and pulled it off the rest of the way anddrove home for 30 min away with noe exhaust and it sticking out of my back windwo, I will post piktures tomorrow also picturess of my car and ym other cars, a 84' 50K mile r7 gsl se, a 200 Jeep grand cherokee and my babay a 68 triumph tr250, but anyways the bimmer is soo lound, it was like a harly, crazy, and i think it was faster too, i askd a while back about a muffler, and never got a good answer, does anyone have a part number to a good muff from advance or pepboyz or some whre ,thatnsk - Grajham

I donĀ“t understand how somebody can spell so badly yet most likely finished High School in the USA.

Spell check what you write
    Gunni
    @ Prodrive / Aston Martin Racing

Comment

its probably mostly typing skills, that hes laking.

i wouldnt have thought an entire exaust would just fall of. was it stock?

Comment

It fell off after the heads and you were still driving it around? My guess is that his poor spelling/typing/grammar skills are a result of the carbon monoxide he was inhaling on his drive home.
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by finch
          its probably mostly typing skills, that hes laking.
          the irony is thick..

maybe he's drunk? he misspelled his own name, after all. :rofl:
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
          X