2002 Harley Davidson Dyna Superglide $6500 - Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 Harley Davidson Dyna Superglide $6500 - Virginia

Selling my bike as I just don't have the time to ride it anymore. had a baby last year and the bike just hasn't seen much road time since. Located in Northern Virginia. Hit me up here or via CL.

Have a helmet and Harley jacket I may throw into the deal as well if interested!

Thanks!
    Last edited by lemansguy; 05-01-2015, 06:13 AM. Reason: new link
    '87 BMW 325i - ground control c/o, condor bushings, 16x8/16x9 wheels - SOLD

'09 MazdaSpeed 3 - FOR SALE

still for sale, willing to take partial trade as well.

Comment

That is a clean bike, GLWS.

I wanted to give you the bump and let you know that 2002 was the last year in big twins to get the Timken bearings, 2003 the motor company went with a less expensive alternative.

A couple of years ago when I bought my electra glide I did some research on which was the best year of older electra glide to get and came up with 02 for the timkens in the lower ends as well as first year of larger rear axle, not sure about super glide with axle. Just wanted to mention it, I would use it as a selling feature/describe it in add.

The twin cam has some issues with cam followers that is easily rectified when you do the top end and change cams which a lot of people do to these bikes, and the followers themselves are ok its just a maintenance item like changing a timing belt on an e30...some of the newer big twins address this but have the weaker lower end bearing.

Harley is very astute at slowly upgrading little things to get you to trade up, if you are an enthusiast and know what to look for and what you want you are money ahead to get the 02 and get the cams changed when you do the heads. If you get a good set of performance heads on an air cooled big twin it greatly improves power and throttle response, making an already fun to ride torque monster way better.

Comment

thanks for the information

Comment

Working...
        X