NE30 Hoodies and T Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NE30 Hoodies and T Shirts

NE30 is offering a run of Hoodies and T shirts!

I know not everybody has Facebook so I wanted to share this here as well.

Available through the following link: https://teespring.com/new-ne30-club-...5823&sid=front

Here is what they look like on the front:

Here is the back:

Here is our Founder rocking one:

Check out our full website: http://www.ne30.org/

We've got some big things planned for 2016 so if you haven't joined the club yet, get on it!!
    Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 01-07-2016, 11:30 AM. Reason: Fixing link
    sigpic

link didn't work? Can I just buy a t shirt from the ne30 store or would the newer one be better?

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
      link didn't work? Can I just buy a t shirt from the ne30 store or would the newer one be better?
      My apologies! The link in the store currently isn't working. We need to update that, I appreciate you reminding me!

Create and sell products to your fans with Spring. Creators can monetize their content and earn their fair share. Plus, it’s free.
      sigpic

Comment

We've sold 10 items so far! Thanks to everyone who has supported the club!

I should have said this before, but the profits are going to be put towards organizing an e30 autocross day!!! It's going to be EPIC!
        sigpic

Comment

^ That's all you had to say!

Comment

so if i sold my e30 am still welcome?

Comment

Originally posted by Trptguy View Post
              so if i sold my e30 am still welcome?
              Sorry on the slow response, you are absolutely still welcome!! We've got members who are all over the place with cars haha

It's all about having a good time with a good group of people. This year we should be doing some driving events as opposed to standing around talking. Everyone will be welcome!

Last day today to buy a hoodie or Tee Shirt!

We've sold 14 total, Thanks to everyone who has purchased!
              sigpic

Comment

Wooo driving events! Would be cool to cruise through a city on the way to a meet or do some kind of time trial. I'm hoping we do the bavauto meet again this year. Missed last year's

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                  Wooo driving events! Would be cool to cruise through a city on the way to a meet or do some kind of time trial. I'm hoping we do the bavauto meet again this year. Missed last year's
                  That would be a cool idea for sure... I'll see what I can think of...

We will absolutely be doing a Bav Auto meet. Most likely a couple of them but we'll do another big swap meet up there. We may try to kick off the season with that.
                  sigpic

Comment

Forgot to mention, 5 hours left on the sale and we are up to 18 units sold!

Thanks everyone who has supported!

Create and sell products to your fans with Spring. Creators can monetize their content and earn their fair share. Plus, it’s free.
                    sigpic

Comment

You got mentioned on the hack mechanic's blog...
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                        https://www.bmwcca.org/roundel/chang...-belt-part-two

You got mentioned on the hack mechanic's blog...
                        Very cool!! Rob is great, was really excited when he bought the e30.

We are lucky to have his knowledge is the group even though it would seem he appreciates our knowledge as well!
                        sigpic

Comment

Why don't y'all come out and join me in the MoHud SCCA for autocrossing in Albany, NY? I know it's a bit of a drive but it'd be great to have more fellow E30 entrants! I'm on the Solo Advisory Committee for MoHud. If you have any questions shoot me a PM. First solo event of the season is mid-May.

Comment

Originally posted by Nürburgring View Post
                            Why don't y'all come out and join me in the MoHud SCCA for autocrossing in Albany, NY? I know it's a bit of a drive but it'd be great to have more fellow E30 entrants! I'm on the Solo Advisory Committee for MoHud. If you have any questions shoot me a PM. First solo event of the season is mid-May.
                            That sounds like a great idea!! We should have an offline conversation and see what we can come up with. I'll shoot you a PM with my email
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X