X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schererville BMW Oktoberfest (Indiana)

Event: Schererville BMW Oktoberfest
    Date: October 15, 2011
    Description: BMW of Schererville in Northwest Indiana is holding a 3-day Octoberfest Event on the days 14-16. Windy City BMW has been invited, along with other chapters, to participate in the weekend-long event, specifically on Saturday, the 15th! The dealership was purchased by a new owner last year, and he is determined to make a splash with the Grand Reopening! Saturday will feature a carshow during the morning and early afternoon, with bands coming to play at the dealership through the evening. They would love as many of the Windy City BMW members to come a show off their bimmers and compete for trophies in different categories. Please go to the following link for more details. The event is open to any make, any model, any year, and trophies will be awarded in different categories. There is no registration fee. Many Chicagoland tuning shops that specialize in BMW upgrades and activities will also be present. So far they have IND/Eissenmann Exhaust of North America, Wheelsto, Autobahn Country Club, and many others yet to confirm. If you would like more information please contact Ryan Leoni @ BMW of Schererville via email at rleoni@bmwsch.com Main - (219) 864-3345 Cell - (219) 776-7828

How do I register?
    I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
    Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Here is the link:
      I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
      Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Hmm wonder how the turnout will be. 2hrs 45min away down here in Terre Haute, IN.

Comment

I've been thinking about going to this but have reservations about putting my car in as it's on the rough side. Perhaps I'll just come to spectate and meet everyone.

Originally posted by JRector View Post
          Hmm wonder how the turnout will be. 2hrs 45min away down here in Terre Haute, IN.
          Having made that trip a bunch of times, you're looking at 3 solid hours epending on traffic. You can cut out some time if you take 63 north through clinton, they're just about done with the construction now too to the road surface is awesome.
          - Josh
          1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
          Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Working...
          X