No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to hear that gordon. if only you lived closer up here.

My exhaust should be done tomorrow or thursday. ill be going to the meet in a 5 tone POS, but the engine bay will be clean!
    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

gordon dog. Im down ill be @ my place in kendall all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
        Im down, dont know what the e46s are doing but if Louis can pull off some magic, there is going to be a really nice reversion to his beast!

Anyone having a work on car weekend for this? Me being in the hospital for the last two of them has gotten my car way out of mess and could use some love. All I can offer here is a nice wash bay and cover for waxing...

After seeing that other Mtech2 car, Im now sad! And got to catch up...

Make yourself known sir, before I start posting spy photos!
        Mine is a mess too!! needs a deeeep clean
        where you are exactly??

E30 325is '89
        E46 330ci '04

Comment

Im located in West Kendall.
          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Im located in West Kendall.
            I have a friend of mine who does boat detailing (polishing and stuff)
            The results are amazing. He charges like $200 per car.
            He also can help su to do things other than detailing.
            The thing is that he lives in Jupiter, if he can make 2 cars min, he can come down to miami.

E30 325is '89
            E46 330ci '04

Comment

Are any of you Miami people coming to Moroso drift event? DTM over JDM ... tired of seeing only Nissans...Come and show of your car...Nov 10th Night drift event.
              http://www.myspace.com/247drifting

Comment

Originally posted by capucastro View Post
                I have a friend of mine who does boat detailing (polishing and stuff)
                The results are amazing. He charges like $200 per car.
                He also can help su to do things other than detailing.
                The thing is that he lives in Jupiter, if he can make 2 cars min, he can come down to miami.

I would not need his services for I enjoy doing the work myself. But how big is your boys business, and is he the owner?

this is me and I know a few about these behind me.....

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I would not need his services for I enjoy doing the work myself. But how big is your boys business, and is he the owner?

this is me and I know a few about these behind me.....

He's starting his own, you probably going to meet him on sunday.
                  I don't know much about boats, I only know that he specialize in viking yachts.

I enjoy myself doing the work also, but I hate polishing, and also taking the LSD out alone....(a month ago I found an LSD in a junkyark, I took me a lot of time to take the god damn thing off!!!!)

E30 325is '89
                  E46 330ci '04

Comment

again ill be @ my house on brid all weekend if anyone needs to turn some wrenchs or just chill.

Comment

Originally posted by capucastro View Post
                      (a month ago I found an LSD in a junkyark, I took me a lot of time to take the god damn thing off!!!!)
                      i know what you mean. ive gotten pretty good at it though. had a diff out in 25 mins

Comment

E30G, you still going to be around tomorrow? E46Louis was also going to roll by around 1:30pm or so to lend a hand. Let me know.....

Comment

yup be there around 10 to 1030am. I got some new things added for the car. and think they look amazing, so bring your camera this time damn it!

Comment

yup be there around 10 to 1030am. I got some new things added for the car. and think they look amazing, so bring your camera this time damn it!
                            Wish my car looked good........ at least its running good!

Comment

then you got me beat. I only hope my swap comes out that bad ass!

Comment

And TJ, I e-mailed you. :p
                                Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                                EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                                FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                                NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                                Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                                ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X