Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white late model with a stock society decal on the windshield in the gcc parking complex, we waived at each other, nice car. i was in my black 325is

Comment

Early Red 325is on 64 In Louisville Ky I honked and waved don't know if you noticed. Car looked great
      Bmw CCA # 490080

1995 525iA RIP
      1987 325e Cirrusblau-Metallic/Pacific Blue (Daily)

DSC_1725 by Matthew Johnson, on Flickr

Comment

Bronzeit in the Wyndham parking lot at Love Field. Stock but looked really clean!
        sigpic

Comment

Spotted a red e30, slammed, coming out of the top College of the Canyons parking lot. Both waved at each other. You had a pretty mean sounding exhaust!

Comment

In Chantilly VA on 28 Friday

Comment

Drove behind a nice looking 325ix on Monday afternoon on the 400 north of Toronto. Other guy was from Quebec. Rear wheels looked funny, tops really angled in. I think his rear bearings might have been bad.
              Estoguy
              1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Just saw a white early model heading north on 895. I was walking across the overpass on eastern ave and saw it drive by under. Sounded great and looked pretty clean.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Yesterday Route 7 in Sterling VA

Comment

12-19-14....West Palm Beach, FL...I95 North near PGA blvd. Sweet early Euro with some nice touches. British racing green, 16" wheels, Alpina front valence, B&B exhaust. Nice car.

I snapped a pic with my phone but don't know how to post. Tips?
                    Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Originally posted by Don Stevens View Post
                      12-19-14....West Palm Beach, FL...I95 North near PGA blvd. Sweet early Euro with some nice touches. British racing green, 16" wheels, Alpina front valence, B&B exhaust. Nice car.

I snapped a pic with my phone but don't know how to post. Tips?
                      Put the pic on your comp and then upload it to something like photobucket or something similar. Sign up with fb or something. Then you will see something like this after you upload it on the side of the page

Then grab the "Direct" link. On photobucket if you click it it is like copying it. Then you come here and when you go to respond hit this icon

and just paste the Direct link and it should pop right up!
                      BMW tech
                      Umass Amherst
                      05 wrx sti

Comment

Spotted this guy on I95 heading towards 695. Went by too fast and I couldn't get a better picture, and its through my windshield lol

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Honked and waved at an E30 driver on Rama Road, near Washago, Ontario the other day!

Rock on E30!
                          Estoguy
                          1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Saw a late model blue 4 door heading south on US31 today. I flashed my brights but you were on the phone or something. Looked like a nice car with some nice wheels.
                            My Feedback

Comment

Early model white vert, pulled up behind me at a light in Philadelphia

Comment

Black facelift 325i. Lives in my neighborhood, and has autox numbers on back window. I also have seen his other e30's. One under a tarp and an eta.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X