Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the best way to go with my E30 exhaust!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by azael325i View Post
    Anyone have a spin tech?
    Castro have one on their turbo car. Sounds mean. A little to loud for my tase but he's not running a cat or a mid muffler. Would probably be spot on for me otherwise. Almost got one but decided to cheap out and make my own from scratch.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Yeah that's what chris told me to get cuz I am planning on getting a turbo kit soon. I hear u are making one..

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Yup. Hit me up when your ready to boost.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

The magnaflow 14815 sounds perfect to me, just the way the six should sound. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwKOn19wK9U

Comment

For everyone who has the summit muffler: what did you use for your end tips?

Comment

My second hand exhaust rusted off after the OEM catback pipes. I love it. Getting two stainless extensions put on next week, I'll get a clip. This isn't my car, but basically exactly what I have right now.

This is a 1992 E30 325iC with no muffler. I'm still working on fabricating some pipes to come out the back so it looks good. It's a lot louder than the video...

This is a second video to the E30 325i No Muffler. This time I did the high RPM's. YES the car was fully warmed up prior to doing this test. M20 sounds amazing!
              86Zinno

Comment

anyone know the part # for a dual in single out cat? ive seen magnaflow ones but dont remember where.

Comment

Ive had many E30's before and to be honest with you the Dinan one was the best.
                  If you Have time, take you stock one out and gut it out.....
                  Stock bolt on with stock look but best sounding in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                  X