Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R-I-C-E e30 in my town.

Stumbled upon it today.

Nasty bodykit, nasty curbed ?TSW Edge? wheels, ripped up fenders, e36 M3 blinker mirrors, with redundant blinkers worked into the fender molding. painted rear bumper cowl, but unpainted front

at least its a 87 325iS, and not a eta or m10 pos. but seriously... how tasteless are people these days?

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

hella rice!
    nastyness.
    why on earth would he ditch the 87is front spoiler for that ugly thing... then why bother painting the rear bumper trim, if your not gona do the front

you said it, how tasteless are some people?
    98 M3/4/5

Comment

That is just plain freaking ugly...There is a black one just like that one near me. The guy near me actually put an ///M logo on the trunk. I will try and snap pics of it also.
      Just livin in the OC minus my E30

Comment

That does look pretty bad. Need to start from almost scratch to make that thing look good.

Comment

Dats da illest dog!!

Anyone else notice how it has the pre-'86 side markers in the rear and the post '86 markers in the front?
          James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

OH god what happened. Hey and u never know it could have an m10 or eta motor under the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by bkelsey86
              OH god what happened. Hey and u never know it could have an m10 or eta motor under the hood.
              I looked inside and the level of trim and features reflect its badging.

Comment

Rear Bumper trim is pre mid 85 (large side markers). Testarossa has got to go.
                Don't forget the good things Hitler did.

Comment

That's NOT a 325is. You could get 318's or 325e's with the same "interior trim" as '87 325i's. Those bumper surrounds are definitely from an '84-'85 318 M10 or '85 325e.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

geez guys. I told you it is a 87 325iS. I wouldnt have said it unless i was more then sure i was right.

Comment

Did you get a look under the hood. Unless i saw under the hood, I'd never be certain. Interiors can't show you. My 4 door eta has front and rear m3 seats, OBC with OBC turn signal lever, updated e30 airbag driverside knee bolster, lighted switches, power sunroof, M3 gauge cluster surround and an accurate 7k rpm tach... you'd never know what my car was from the interior, hell, you couldnt even tell from the outside or engine compartment anymore. Only way you can tell that my car has an eta block and head is to drive it. Even then with the soon to be 6500rpm revlimit, average e30er's would still have a rough time distinguishing.

The only reason i disagreed Jordan, is because the rear that is painted has the old style side markers while the unpainted front has the new style with no IS front spoiler. It's almost like they got in an accident with the front cause its pretty beat up and unpainted and they used some spare used parts or non-matching parts. But then again, I will no longer make any assumptions as to what the car is, you saw it in person, not me.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by C ///M
                        That's NOT a 325is. You could get 318's or 325e's with the same "interior trim" as '87 325i's. Those bumper surrounds are definitely from an '84-'85 318 M10 or '85 325e.
                        Only the rear bumper is, and from the rear shelf alone I can tell that it's an 86+ car. And I would think that Jordan can distinguish an 87 325is from a 325e or an M10 318i.

Fred

'86 325 2.8i stroker - Arctic Blue
                        '11 328i Sports Wagon - LeMans Blue
                        Strictly Eta

Comment

further food for thought. this car happens to have a very rare rear apron. it is "one" with the bumper shrouds, and was only available with the older sidemarkers.

You think he would have replaced the front shrouds to match... but hey... his car is halfass'ed anyways. I am for some reason under the impression this is a RD part, but i am not certain at all.

Comment

The side markers in the mouldings seem fairly well done.
                            The brakes look really small
                            The front end is jacked
                            and the tires seem kind of bald

Sold it.

Comment

You can eliminate the 84 M10 if the car has disc brakes on all four wheels...
                              Nick

87 325 5MT
                              02 IS300 5MT

Comment

Working...
                              X