Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMPORTANT!! Don't let anyone bid on this car!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMPORTANT!! Don't let anyone bid on this car!!!

This is the Francisco Montoya E30 M3 being auctioned on Ebay! Nobody let anyone bid on this car. It is an absolute disaster. It is a combination of 2 E30 M3's welded together at their windshields, and one of the M3's was stolen.

Everything about this car is shady!

That car will probably get bought. It doesn't look bad..

Not be an entusiast but by someone.

What ever happened with that story I thought the car was confinscated.

Sold it.

Comment

I know exactly what car you are talking about Stu, but are you sure that is that car?

Someone post the link to the story.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
      https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

dont know its history but that car is sexy as hell.

Comment

Links to story:

Part 1

Follow up:

Comment

Yup that's the car alright.... I feel like going there personally to mock the dude. No airbag..... no sealed beams...... stock..... and you still want to tell me that it is a '91? :roll:
            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

The missing headlight shields, hood too far down on passenger side, non-airbag wheel, same wheels... it all matches the story... holy shit thats the car.

Comment

Meh, car's already been sold, I've been reading the mess on bimmerforums. There's a local buyer for 16k. :!:

Oh well. If someone's enough of a sucker that they don't check a car like an e30 m3 out before buying, then they deserve to get screwed on it. 16k is a lot for an e30 m3 with that alleged mileage to begin with. Again, oh well. That "beemrmax" idiot got screwed because he was stupid, and now the next guy will. No skin off my ass.

If I had the cash, I would have offered 2500 bucks along with a copy of all the history of that car. Toss a cage in it, and it would make a fine track car.

-Charlie
                Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                FYYFF

Comment

I sent the dude an email...

To member: weekendsun
                  From member: khuneyc

--------------------

The car is a 1991 car, right? Why doesn't it have an airbag steering wheel? And if someone were to replace the factory steering wheel, why would they replace it with an old M-Tech steering wheel like the one featured on your car?

Do those wheels use spacers?

Is there a big dissection mark under the paint where this car was chopped in half to be sold to the unsuspecting general public?

How do you sleep at night?

Thanks,
                  Kyle

--------------------

How do you get something like this reported to eBay? He has a private auction, so we can't email the bidders with an FYI on this car. It would be nice if this car could get yanked becuase he is misleading the sellers. Has anyone read anything more about this car being cleared by Florida for private sale?

Hopefully we can take care of this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
                    I sent the dude an email...

To member: weekendsun
                    From member: khuneyc

--------------------

The car is a 1991 car, right? Why doesn't it have an airbag steering wheel? And if someone were to replace the factory steering wheel, why would they replace it with an old M-Tech steering wheel like the one featured on your car?

Do those wheels use spacers?

Is there a big dissection mark under the paint where this car was chopped in half to be sold to the unsuspecting general public?

How do you sleep at night?

Thanks,
                    Kyle

--------------------

How do you get something like this reported to eBay? He has a private auction, so we can't email the bidders with an FYI on this car. It would be nice if this car could get yanked becuase he is misleading the sellers. Has anyone read anything more about this car being cleared by Florida for private sale?

Hopefully we can take care of this guy.
                    You're about a week and a half behind. The car was bought from an auction, it's not the same guy that sold the car to that "beemrmax" retard. The car has already been sold, the dealership sold it without previous knowledge of the history, legally, they're in the clear.

-Charlie
                    Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                    '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                    FYYFF

Comment

Well that sucks for the new owner.

At least the guy is quick with his email replies...

Yes, a 91. No accident history, but people are saying there is. CarFax is
                      giving $5,000 to anyone that can disprove this.Why are you even e-mailing
                      me? We're wholesaling the car so someone else can make the big money. I
                      sleep well. I have a $3,200 Temperpedic mattress.

We ended the auction, so all of you guys can go bug someone else now.

Thanks Kyle,

Justin

My reply:

I heard it was sold to someone for $16k locally. I hope that mattress catches on fire while you are sleeping so soundly.

Have a horrible weekend!

-Kyle

Comment

Way to be mature about that.
                        It is the same car, and it has been discussed on many forums many times over.

Hindsight is caused by a lack of foresight... let the new owner learn the hard way.
                        Below the radar...

Comment

Working...
                        X