2001 Nissan X-terra blower motor problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2001 Nissan X-terra blower motor problem

Hey! Trying to fix a friends blower motor. We have replaced the blower motor, and the resistor but it is still giving us intermittant problems. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. There seems to be no indication of us hitting it to make it work or anything, just randomly comes on and off.

Can a bad relay cause intermittant electrical issues? Or is a relay like a fuse where it works or doesn't?

Anyone have suggestions?
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Burn it.

Comment

you could look at your relays... how about testing power to the blower, as well as ground?

Comment

Originally posted by call me jack View Post
        you could look at your relays... how about testing power to the blower, as well as ground?
        Well we know the motor is in working order so I would assume that power to the blower is sometimes there and sometimes not? There must be a break in the circuit somewhere? I have no idea. Sometimes you turn the car on, and the blower will work, shut it off, turn it back on and it won't work. It's very random...hence hard to diagnose, and hence very frustrating!
        Originally posted by Dozyproductions
        All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

have you tried the xterra forums...?
          AWD > RWD

Comment

Ya cuz it could be the resistor in the speed control if nissan still does it that way. My 88 Sentra did it that way.
            Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Working...
            X