Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1986 528e Rust Free Roller Phoenix, Part Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 528e Rust Free Roller Phoenix, Part Out!

Greetings!

SEE UPDATED AD HERE

Looking to help some people out and hopefully not scrap a perfectly rust free E28. I would love to sell EVERYTHING to someone who can come load it up and get use out of the car and parts. I will sell the entire rolling shell with all parts for $275.00.

I would also be willing to cut the car up. If you need floor pans, quarters, rear section, front end parts, whatever you like. This would be a last ditch effort before scrapping the car, so if you are interested, contact me and we can work out the details.

Sold units are:
    Hood
    Front bumper and trim
    Both fenders
    Valence
    All four doors
    Tail lights
    Radiator
    Rear center bumper trim.
    Turn Signal stalk

I am keeping anything that is llama colored from the interior. I am also keeping the rear bumper and the front windshield, a/c compressor and high/ low pressure a/c lines, and blower motors.

I do not know if any of these items work, but I would imagine they do. I bought the car in pieces and have no way of testing them. Some of the larger pieces still available include:
    Entire shell with all parts $275 Someone cut out the battery tray, can send detailed pictures

Both Front Doors $50 each. Completely loaded minus door panels. Tweeters, door handles, locks, all wiring, hardware, mirrors, glass

Both Rear Doors $40 each. Complete. Door latches, handles, tinted glass

Rear differential (293). $50

Rear deck lid $25

Rear windshield (dark tint) $25

Sunroof. $50

Complete HVAC box. $25

Front subframe. $25

Rear subframe. $25

Steering box. $25.

Headlights. $20

Plastic headlight grills $20 for a pair. Small crack, still usable, can send detailed pictures.

Strut housings. $40 per side

Engine block & crank. $40. (M20, Unknown condition, use at your own risk)

Wiper linkage. $20

4hp auto trans $40 (unknown condition, will need to verify trans type)

ECU. $10

ABS Module. $20

Engine Harness. $20 (may or may not be complete. Looks good from what I can tell)

Gas Tank. $50 Will include fuel pumps

Four wheels & center caps $50 (excellent rollers for your project, tires are dry rotted but hold air)

BUYER PAYS ALL SHIPPING. I'm willing to ship as long as you allow time for me to get the parts off the car and in the mail. Shipping will vary per part size and weight. I appreciate your patience with shipping and will ship parts as quickly as I can.

I do not know the working condition of any electrical parts. I bought the car in pieces and have no way to know if any of it is good or in working order. Buy at your own risk!

If there is something you don't see listed, please ask. I will gladly get you detailed pictures of whatever you like. I have no clue what the going rate is on most of these parts, just trying to help out a fellow forum member who may be looking for some parts before the car goes away. Parts are on a first come first serve basis.

My name is Garrett. I have been a member on Mye28.com for about five years, and frequent R3V, but am not very active here.

Texting and emailing emailing are the best ways to contact me. I can text pictures, email pictures, or print them out and mail them to you.
    330 257 9122
    Or
    Presley.garrett@yahoo.com

Car is located in Gilbert Arizona, 85296, just to the east of Phoenix

Current state of the vehicle:

I didn't realize how poor the pictures were until I saw them on a real computer screen. Please contact me if you want specific pictures, and I will gladly send you better pictures.

Party on!
    Last edited by white chocolate93; 04-25-2016, 12:04 PM. Reason: typo
Working...
X