Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted on I-95 near Daytona on Saturday.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

I think this car was abandoned.... in Armenia. My buddy will be here for a few more days before he leaves on his honeymoon. I'll try to convince him to pull the euro front bumper, grilles and valence haha

Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        I think this car was abandoned.... in Armenia. My buddy will be here for a few more days before he leaves on his honeymoon. I'll try to convince him to pull the euro front bumper, grilles and valence haha

Save the E30! See if you can find the owner and buy it, or just take it and use it as a track car!

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
          Save the E30! See if you can find the owner and buy it, or just take it and use it as a track car!
          Yeah, looks like a pretty solid slicktop, shame to see it in pieces.
          My Feedback

Comment

Spotted a bright yellow E30 on the 404 in Toronto heading north, Saturday morning around 10 am. Anyone here the owner?
            Estoguy
            1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

That is sick!!!

Comment

Looks like it's already been "lowered"! ;D
                F80 ///M3 CS
                i3 REx LCI
                Previous: F80 M3 • I01 i3 REx • F30 340i M Sport ZTR • F30 328i Sport • Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250

Comment

Street RD, Bensalem PA. Near The Subaru dealer. Early bronze coupe. Wasn't able to get a picture.

Comment

Ohio Verts

Spotted at the Milford, OH Kroger. Mine is on the right.

Comment

No pic - de-badged black coupe in Faifax, VA with a pair of bikes on top in the pouring rain..

Comment

Outside the Panera in Overland Park, KS ten minutes ago.

Originally posted by kronus
                        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Saw a nice red 325i in Orillia, Ontario last evening at the movie theater. Parked next to it but it was gone when I came out of my movie.
                          Estoguy
                          1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

I was at the ///M Vade Chicago summer meet today, and there were a few E30's there. Not sure if any of the members are on here, (maybe the IND E30 M) because everyone was walking around I didnt get to meet the them.

Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post

I didn't realize you were in KC. I live in Brookside, KCMO.

That car looks pretty damn clean.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                              Sounds like you need a massage.
                              Originally posted by kpeng
                              Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post

I am not usually a fan of ornamentation, but that stripe looks amazing on that black car.

Comment

Working...
                                X