Bavarian iron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bavarian iron

I was going to pass when I found out he doesn't take paypal, but he was really good about answering my questions. He shipped my item as soon as my check arrived. Great seller, I'd buy from him again.
    sigpic
    January 2012 COTM

Cluster Purchase: Bavarian Iron

Item: Instrument Cluster M20 Late Model
    Payment: Paypal
    Shipped: Fedex Ground

I had a problem with my current cluster where my tach/mpg gauge hardly ever functioned and my gas level was beginning to show an offset. I purchased a used cluster from Larry at Bavarian Iron after he patiently waited for me to find out my local gauge guy was a bit out of my price range. Upon receiving the cluster I found it packed very nicely and it good shape. I put the cluster in and drove with it for 2 days and found that if I turned cruise on the gauge would drop out after 10-15 seconds. A few times the gauge dropped out without having cruise on. I tapped on the dash and cluster to get the gauge to jump back in operation and informed Larry of the problem. He assumed responsibility immediately and offered me another speedo shipped or a full refund for the cluster. I am currently waiting to receive the new speedo and would love to do business with Larry again. I can't say enough about how helpful, and patient he was...also of note is the amazing speed that he responds to your messages.

Thanks Larry looking forward to my next purchase from you!

Comment

Item: iX-Specific 173 DME
      Shipped: USPS Priority

I'm looking to upgrade my iX computer from the 153 DME to a 173 DME. Bavarian Iron had one that he pulled off of an later iX. He was good about answering questions, and he shipped very quickly. Received the package quickly and it was very well packed. Thanks!
      1988 BMW 325iX - Lachssilber/Cardinal - Gone
      2001 BMW M5 - Anthracite/Black Heritage
      1999 Toyota 4Runner - White/Oak

Comment

I purchased an oem bmw first aid kit from Bavarian Iron, got it quick. And it was in KICK-ASS SHAPE!

Thad.
        Need BMW parts?
        http://www.blunttech.com
        or face ultimate peril.

Comment

Got my houndstooth door cards from him a while ago at a great price. Got em about a week after purchase, which seemed very reasonable. They were in great condition, exactly as pictured.

Would buy again, has some sweet parts.
          ///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
          ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

Purchased Mtech steering wheel. Great price! Pictures and description were right on. Item was well packed! Overall smooooth transaction.....
            Thanks,
            Gilley

Comment

Thanks for the z3 antenna base!

Comment

Item: Sport Seats and Rails
                Shipment: Greyhound

Very easy to deal with, if a little short on words/description. Very helpful and adaptable in getting items shipped. Great prices and prompt shipping. would not hesitate to buy again.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Glovebox showed up in good condition. Good transaction all around, thanks!
                  $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

Working...
                  X