Rhino'd Tacoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rhino'd Tacoma

My Rhino Build: Page 1- Initial Pics here in this 1st post Page 3- Good YouTube clips of rhino lining getting blown up Page 4- 1st pic of new lift...

Wack.
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Like all the sportbike stunters were doing like 5-7 years ago.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Friend of mine did this to her Jeep Cherokee like 2 years ago, for the most part it's held up... Needs another coat of the lining, but it's a solid exterior

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

$2700 to do that? Ouch.

Originally posted by whysimon
        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

unless you like grey....meh. My Satin turned primer grey after 2 years in the sun. Went from hot looking to Ricer....
          sigpic

Comment

Putting bed liner on your body is fucking stupid, the shit is so thick that there is no way to make a real clean line. The shop I work at sprayed bed liners for a while, I have sprayed the kick panels on quite a few trucks, its so fucking whack, I wouldn't even want to go over the rails on my truck. I sprayed the shit on the roof of this cherry 60's Cadillac with a fresh paint job to replace the vinyl top! I have a pic I shot of that somewhere.

Comment

Nice.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Bed liners is for the Beds.

And for the interiors of strictly work/trail trucks. Where you are turning the Hose or Power washer on the inside to get all the shit outta them. I know a guy that has a 86 burb that is Caterpillar Yellow Line-x interior and rockers, and built for Point duty on a survey crew for marking out pipe line ROW's though the back country. Its cool will have to see if I have some pic some where of it.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Our clubwagon had terrible roof paint, so we had this done only to the roof. I think it looks good... but not on that ruck.. yuck

Comment

Meh, seen it before and Trucks = no interest.
                    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Seen it, kinda cool. I never understood smashing up your truck...but to each their own. Weird reason to do that.
                      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Whats the benefit in doing this?

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed1299 View Post
                          Whats the benefit in doing this?
                          seriously? its not like he needed new paint... its a new truck.

Comment

fucking retarded.

Comment

There has been a few trucks in my town that have been completely sprayed with line-x. One of them is actually a Tacoma as well, looks a lot better than the one posted above.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Working...
                              X