Rhino'd Tacoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by george graves View Post
    ^Yea, who was that guy who did it? He was very upset with us that we would think that was retarded. He had convinced himself that it looked good.

Looks like he's still on here. Wonder if he'll come into this thread...

Comment

Ahhh. My very first GIF too.

Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

lol i remember that thread.

Comment

I must have missed that thread.

GG- I do seam to remember a tread oh so long ago, (like when this place had 4k member's) about some one painting their car with a brush an we all told him its was a dumb idea. I may have mentioned the Mop story in there too.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

so the guy bedlined his entire truck, then left the plastic bedliner in the back...
            :???:
            www.tylercoey.com - www.donewhenimdead.com

E36/8 ///M coupe - E36 ///M3 sedan - E30 ///M powered

Comment

They did that to a Bronco on trucks! a few years back only in the non-textured lining and blue. It looked better.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                And I painted a fiero with a Mop once too. Just because you can does not men you should.
                ahahahaha just imagining this in my head cracked me up hahahahaha

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

More:

some called me crazy. what do you think? ok the pinch weld is still bare but i will undercoat that later. yes i finished at 3 am [img] [img] [img] [img]
                  I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

looks like shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
                      I think it would be cool if it was rollin on 38s, then you can say it helps the mud stick to the side. But bone stock, looks pretty dumb.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                      MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                      | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

^ Looks like something someone in Clearwater County, ID would do.

Comment

Saw this idea for the first time about 6 years ago. Guy was building a rock crawler and the body he was using had a few small pin-hole rust spots. He just sanded them to bare metal, put a piece of aluminum tape over it and sprayed the whole truck with bedliner. Looked pretty cool and is an easy solution to bad paint.

Does look a little weird on a truck as new as that Tacoma, but to each his own. The blue one with it just spray on the sides doesn't look too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
                            This actually doesn't look that bad IMO...
                            Originally posted by ak-
                            Support is where it's at. Like a bra. This guy has his bra off though. He lives dangerous and shameless; i like him.

Comment

Originally posted by mattdk318i View Post
                              unless you like grey....meh. My Satin turned primer grey after 2 years in the sun. Went from hot looking to Ricer....
                              Very interesting. Is this always the case with flat black?
                              Is there a way to avoid it turning primer gray?
                              I love that pic of your car btw.
                              monoblanco
                              www.passportsoccer.com

Comment

All i can say is that i love this thing and cant wait to divorce my....wait i mean get my 6" lift and 305/70/16 General Grabber ATs June 13th. Then there will be more pics to come.
                                OMG LOL

Looks stupid too me. Do not want.
                                -Nick
                                Originally posted by 87e30
                                First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X