Originally posted by brianao34 View Post
        Driving cars on hopes and dreams is always invigorating
        Originally posted by TSI
        ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
        OEM+

Comment

Originally posted by lolcantturn View Post
          Boy that's the last thing I want..
          Why's that? It's amazing insurance. You get AAA Plus and they'll tow the car for up to 150-200 miles or somethin. It more than pays for itself after a few tows. Can help your friends out too! Also, lock yourself out of your car? No problem!

It's worth it. For sure.

And yes, 150 miles is nooothin.
          - Sean Hayes

Comment

Do you have Triple-A? (AAA)

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
            i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
             - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

I took my 1st E30 on a 200 mile round trip with just a quart of oil in the trunk, no tools, and a lot of beer and vodka. Didn't even think it could break down lol. Trip was AWESOME
              My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

I just drove mine 190 miles up to Seattle on Tuesday in below freezing weather. It did excellent at about 80 - 85 mph with Blizzaks!

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                 - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Nilsson you should get triple A. My parents have it and I just keep my dads old card on me. Kinda a nice thing to have as a backup.

Comment

my old e30 (318i w/ m42) made it from boston to miami twice and back and boston to LA and back without any problems aside from a tire go flat on me. added a half a quart of oil on one of the miami trips but other than that nothing....one of my buddies in college wouldnt come to spring break with me on the first trim to miami, much to his surprise it was parked outside my apt the day after....never doubt an e30
                    1991 318is ---230K - DD
                    1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                    so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Dude View Post
                      Nilsson you should get triple A. My parents have it and I just keep my dads old card on me. Kinda a nice thing to have as a backup.
                      is this Nillson the same Nillson from Bayyonne NJ, if so I may remember him.
                      1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                      1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                      1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                      1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Working...
                      X