Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Formula One.

This new qualifying system is cancer. Both Haas drivers got screwed out of a great qualifying in the teams debut because of it. This plays perfect into the hands of a team like Mercedes. Go out, turn a hot lap, come in and watch your competitors try to swim with bricks in their pockets. I had hope that this might be F1's turning point year where we might actually see the sport get back on its feet. Instead, it's just going downhill faster.

/rant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
    Originally posted by Northern
    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

They've already scraped that system from what I heard. Back to normal for the next race I think?

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Saturday morning after I dropped my GF at work, I went to meet up with a buddy who just finished studying for his masters in England. We've been friends since a little after HS. We used to both work at this hotel where I did roomservice. We had breakfast at this cool little café with huge lineups after 10am.

After breakfast I went to check out some bike helmets when this chic from dodgeball texted me. She is a bit of a thicker girl ;D but she's really cool. I wrapped it up with my buddy and met up with her for lunch. She just finished a run and was ready to meet. She took me to this cool place with pitchers of margaritas. It was a bit much for me considering it was only noon (lightweight), but I was cool with it.

Anyway, after one pitcher she and I were pretty tipsy. She had this tight fitting t-shirt with a skull on it. She has this massive rack that's just breathtaking to behold. I tell ya, this rack can defy time and space. I was just mesmerized how the eyes on the skull almost lined up where her nipples were. The only thing I could think of was this youtube vid I'd once seen of this chic smashing empty beer cans with her tits. Hers were not quite as big, but looked spectacular in a t-shirt, or sweater. Every once in a while she started giggling about something...she never told me what, but I just carried on with whatever conversation I could make in my intoxication.

I guess it never occurred me until today at work that she probably caught me with a deer in the headlights look of being awestruck when marveling at her rack. My goofy look of admiration clearly entertained her.

I hope she texts me again sometime. She had a nice... personality
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Get her into a 3 way with your GF?
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Kamotors could use some support. His dad passed away and is having to sell off his parts. Show him we care and donate if you can.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
              Get her into a 3 way with your GF?

Word.

RIP Papa 'motors.

how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post

I guess it never occurred me until today at work that she probably caught me with a deer in the headlights look of being awestruck when marveling at her rack. My goofy look of admiration clearly entertained her.

I hope she texts me again sometime. She had a nice... personality
                why would you wait for her to maybe text you sometime? be a ninja! text her(right away) something to the effect that it was great seeing her and that you had fun. then give it a week or so and text her again!

yes, she undoubtably knows you were staring at her tits. since she was giggling about it, she apparently wasn't offended.

imagine yourself giving her a cincinatti bow tie and pretty soon you WILL be giving her a cincinatti bow tie.

godspeed man! don't be a wuss! us married guys have to live vicariously through you guys. don't let us down.
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Replace "my" with "our".

Now go motorboat that bish.

No E30 Club
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I come here for the laughs, stayed for the wisdom

Comment

Pics Stanley... Remembering how you were at picnic party I can only imagine...

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Well, the S4 is officially for sale. Going to replace the valve cover gaskets, fix the exhaust leak, new spider hose pcv, and list it for $10k. Need the money towards a down payment.

Once we are in the house and settled, I'm going to take my Dad's Miata and put a cammed 6.0 LSX/t56 into it to fulfil the void the Audi will leave...
                        No E30 Club

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                          Pics Stanley...

+1.

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                          Well, the S4 is officially for sale. Going to replace the valve cover gaskets, fix the exhaust leak, new spider hose pcv, and list it for $10k. Need the money towards a down payment.

Once we are in the house and settled, I'm going to take my Dad's Miata and put a cammed 6.0 LSX/t56 into it to fulfil the void the Audi will leave...

Damn.. Too bad it's a little out of my range.

FBO LS7/TR6060 or bust.

Comment

Comment

Well, I just drove the Audi to work for the first time in 2 weeks. Been driving the Saab mostly.

I can't sell this car. I've regretting selling a few cars in my life, selling this one is a mistake I'm not willing to let myself make.
                              No E30 Club

Comment

I guess there are other ways to come up with $10k.
                                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X